Chapter 4

"Hurry up!" Lou exclaimed as she walked in my bedroom from the bathroom.

I was just finishing my simple outfit of cutoff shorts, brown combat boots, and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt.

"You're wearing that?" Lou asked as she looked me over.

I turned to examine her as well. She was in a short, sleeveless, pink romper with hot pink high heels.

Her short blonde hair was straightened and framed perfectly to her well made up face.

"Yeaa.." I drawled.

"Uhh, fine. But at least let me do your hair." It wasn't a question as she pulled me in front of my mirror.

"Done!" she announced and I looked up into the mirror.

She had my chocolate brown hair in a fishtail braid over my right shoulder.

"Thanks Lou. Ready?"

She was already out the door and I rolled my eyes, quickly following after.

When I made it outside I noticed Damien standing by the hood of Scotty's truck, smoking.

Lou was climbing in the passenger seat and kissing Scotty hello when I was approaching.

"Hey." I stared at the ground at Damien's feet.

"Ready?" He asked.

I merely nodded and he stomped out his cigarette. I climbed in the back behind Lou while Damien got in beside me.

He scooted closer to me and put his head on my shoulder as Lou turned up the radio.

"Lucy..."

"Yea, Damien?" I replied softly.

"I...I-I'm sorry." his voice broke and I immediately turned to face him.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him lightly on the lips. He buried his face in my shoulder and I hugged him tightly to me.

"Its okay." I whispered.

This is why I was still with him. No matter how much shit he put me through I could never hate him. I still love him. It would break me to leave him.

He never means it anyway. He's just a bad drunk. Its my fault for provoking him if anything.

When we arrived at the party it was 10 p.m. The party was still very much alive. Music blasting so loud you could feel it in your bones. Bodies inside and out, Pressed close or swaying apart.

We managed to get in quickly and Lou immediately dragged me to a couch while the boys went to the kitchen.

"I am so excited!" Lou suddenly chirped from beside me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz I haven't seen Scotty as much this week and I am so glad I have him all night."

I didn't say anything, just looked away to see no faces I recognized.

That was until a certain lean body and brown hair caught my eye. He turned towards the living room and thats when our eyes met.

It wasn't until unforgettable brown eyes caught me in a piecing gaze that I realized just who caught my eye.

Hunter Moore.

-----------------------

VOTE !!

COMMENT !!

ENJOY !!

:)(: