Beach day (part 2)

Izuku's POV

When we were done swimming we went to a picnic table to eat. When I picked up my stuff I noticed a weird bump in the back of my backpack. Oh yeah, I totally forgot. The bracelet I got for Ochako. I'll give it to her after we ate. I ran up to the others and took the seat next to Ochako and Aoyama.

"WHO IS READY FOR PIZZA!!!" Sero yelled.

"Me!" Yelled almost the whole class. Bakugo stayed silent and Aoyama said "Moi.~⭐️" typical.

We all got the pizza we ordered and began to eat.

"Seriously Ochako?" Hagakure said from across the table. "Pineapple on pizza."

"It's not my fault that pineapple on pizza is like literally heaven." She replied.

"I will have to disagree with that." I said while placing my hand on my her shoulder.

"Ok Midoriya now you are crossing the line." Kirishima said. "Uraraka I agree with you."

"I bet that there are more people who dislike pineapple on pizza as who like it." Sato said.

"We'll see about that. Witch ever group is bigger will get to give the others personal dares. No denying." Kaminari tuned in. "Everyone who likes pineapple on pizza put you hand up."

8 people put their hand up and 12 people let them down. "WE WON!" Mina exclaimed. After we had our little celebration we got to the dares. First one up Kirishima. "OH I KNOW!" Mina yelled. "Ok Eji I dare you to make the biggest splash you can with your quirk." "Ok I'll do it." Kirishima said while slamming his fists together and activating his quirk. He got into the water jumped up and made a huge splash. "Wow Kirishima that was amazing." Momo said.

"The only downside to this is that you used your quirk outside of school property and wet half of the beach. This is illegal because you don't have your professional hero license yet. You are lucky we are one of the only ones left or you could have been in trouble." Iida said.

Next up Kaminari. "Anyone got anything?" I said. "I mean we could make him show his dumb side." Jiro said. "Great idea Jiro." Momo said as she made a battery and handed it to Kaminari. "Here if you put your electricity in this you won't kill anyone."

"Guys do I really have to do this. Jiro come on don't you have something better?" Kaminari said.

"Nope" Jiro replied.

"Ok here I go." Kaminari released all of his electricity into the battery. Once he was done Jiro rolled on the floor laughing. "OMG you are a total idiot!" She tried to say through her laughs.

Next Mineta. "I know something." Bakugou said with a sly grin on his face. "Mineta." He said while towering above him. "You have to let all the girls punch you while you can't say anything."

"Please let us not hurt any of our fellow classmates." Iida said.

"It's Dare of Dare Iida these are the rules." Mina said.

After the girls beat up Mineta they all thanked Bakugo. We did the rest of the dares until there was only one person left, Ochako. I didn't want to have to see her doing anything extreme so I came up with my own plan. "Ochako." "Y-Yeah." She said. Scared after seeing what the others had to do.

"If you can catch me while I run using my quirk you can have this." I pulled the small box out of my backpack and showed her a glimpse of it. After that I sprinted off.

"H-Hey you cheater! Ugh not again." After I took of she darted after me wanting to see what was in the box. Maybe I should have done someting else then running. I am tired and Ochako isn't. After we ran for about 3 minutes we were on the other side of the beach and couldn't see our classmates anymore. She finally caught up with me tackling me to the ground. She jumped on top of me and opened her hand to me so I could give her the box.