1~ Beside You

(a/n: this was my first book and it's super dumb and it makes no sense so I suggest you just leave now and read my other books)

1-Beside You
(A/N) The chapters about Sky are the names of 5SOS songs and Luke Maroon 5 songs.

As I was walking, I hear my cellphone ring. I glance at the caller I.D and I immediately smile. I click the green answer button and say

"Hello?"

"Hey Sky!!!"

"Oh hey Lucus!"

"Pleaseeee don't call me that"

"Sorry"

I smirk and then remember that he can't see me.

"I was wondering if you wanna hang out later..?"

"Oh totally! I just need to get ready, of course."

"Okay, I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour?"

"Sounds good, see ya Lukey"

Bye"

Luke and I have been best friends for as long as I remember, and we do everything together. I grabbed the band aids from the cabinet and place them over my cuts. I place my bracelets back on and walk towards my closet. I decide on wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a light grey beanie, and a Green Day shirt. I quickly straighten my hair and put on the beanie.

I add a little bit of make-up. Since I had some time to spare I decided to jam out to some tunes. I plugged my phone into my iHome and click shuffle on my music. The first song that plays is "Boulevard Of Brokem Dreams" by Green Day. I sing my heart out to some Green Day, Maroon 5 and maybe some Nickelback. The time was 6:21, so that means I have ten minutes, it wasn't a very long walk so I grab my phone and head out to Starbucks.

While I was walking I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out to reveal a message from Luke.

Luke

hey sorry I have to cancel the boys are coming over for a writing session :( sorry you can come if you want.

I sighed and turned around given the fact that Luke's house was the opposite way of Starbucks.

me

Ya that's okay I wasn't very close anyways I'm on my way now :)

The rain started falling down and I felt it on my shoulders. It soaked through my sweatshirt but I didn't really care. I loved the rain because it let me know that I was alive. Once I finally arrived at Luke's my clothes and hair were soaked. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a shirtless Ashton. "Hey Ashton." I calmly said and acted like I wasn't soaking wet. "Sky! You're freaking soaked!" he exclaimed. "Oh really? I didn't realize." I said joking to him. "Come on in and I'll get Luke to get you an extra pair of clothes. LUKE! SKY IS HERE!" he said as he opened the door wider so I could walk in. "Hey everyone.." I said awkwardly waving.

"Hi Skylynn!" Calum said walking towards me and leaning in for a hug. I hugged him back grinning. "Hey Mike." I said making Michael turn his head away from the paper he was skrawling something down on. "Hey Sky," he said turning his attention back to the paper. Luke was jogging down the stairs with some clothes which I assumed were for me. "Hey Sky! Sorry I canceled and made you come here.." he looked around. "I know you and Mike sort of hate each other...sorry." He said and handed me the clothes. "Its fine Luke, its really not your fault what happened with me and Michael." About a year ago me and Michael dated and he cheated on me.

It's really not a big deal but me and Mike barely ever talk. "I know, I know, now, go change into these you are freezing." Luke commanded me and pushed me towards the stairs. I made my way to the bathroom and opened the door. Ashton was standing there peeing. I quickly covered my eyes and said, "Sorry! You should've locked the door!" I giggled and shut the door. Instead I just went to change in Luke's room. I slipped off my skinny jeans, tore off my sweatshirt followed by my Green Day shirt. I pulled on the oversized sweatshirt that I borrowed from Luke. I slipped on the baggy grey sweats that were way to big. I slipped a hair tie off of my wrist and tied off the sweats to make them a little smaller. When I walked out of Luke's room I saw Michael and Luke talking in the corner.

"You freaking hurt her Mike!" Luke said raising his voice. "I know but that chick threw herself at me! I love her Luke and I never meant to hurt her! You know I wouldn't do that to Sky!" Michael said yelling back at Luke. They still didn't know I was standing there, but I hid behind the door anyways still listening. I stood there taking in all the information. Michael still loved me? My thoughts were interrupted by Luke yelling at Michael. "I don't care if you still love her! You hurt her and you can never take that back! She won't want you back, trust me, I've known her for as long as I can remember. She was crushed, Mike. Don't mess this up, she was kind enough to still talk to you and not be a freaking bit** about it," Luke screamed back at Michael and his fists were clenched. Before this got to far I walked out of Luke's room acting as if I didn't hear their conversation. "Hey Lukey, can you make me some coffee?" I asked him. "Im still pretty cold," Luke turned his attention away from Michael and to me instead. "Ya sure Sky," He replied, glancing once at Michael then walked down the stairs.

I started following him but was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist. 'Wha- oh..What do you need Michael?" I asked him as I turned around obviously annoyed. He had a hurt expression on his face. "Never mind, sorry," he said letting his arm drop down to his side. I walked down the stairs to see Calum asleep on the couch cuddling with Luke's giant stuffed penguin.

I grinned and walked into the kitchen. Luke was focusing on making my coffee. I quietly snuck up on him. So he doesn't spill the coffee, I waited until the cup was under the Kurig coffee maker. I quickly dug my fingers into his side's making him gasp and turn around laughing. "Sky!.....Please!....St...op!" he said in between laughs. I giggled and replied "Only if you tell me what you and Michael were talking about before I walked in," I knew what they were talking about, but I wanted to know if he was lying or not.

"Fine, fine!!!" he said and I stopped tickling his sides. "It wasn't anything really, just some stupid normal Muke talk," he said scratching the back of his neck. He only did that when he was nervous. "Like what?" I said waiting for his reply. "We were talking about..." he fumbled trying to think of what to say. "About my girlfriend, Aleshia." he lied. I knew he was lying, but I didn't care. Girlfriend? What? I had no idea why, but jealousy seethed through me. "Oh," I blankly replied.

(A/N) so basically this is my first story so bare with me, Sorry if it sucks.