9~ Everything I Didn't Say

(a/n) In this story Luke is punk sorry I didn't mention it before and ya. Also I changed the cover. Could you please maybe comment?

*Sky's P.O.V*

Before I knew it, me and Logan both had our shirts off. He had his lips connected with my neck, sucking slightly. I didn't want it to get far, so when he brought his lips back up to connect with mine, I pulled away. He looked hurt, but then he quickly recovered. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I-I don't wanna go to far," I said and sighed. He grabbed my hand. "It's okay, we don't have to," He said sweetly. "Thanks," I said and looked down. My phone started ringing, and I grabbed it right away.

I was expecting it to be Luke, I don't know why, they still had 20 hours left. "Hello?" I said once I answered it. "Sky?" The person said. "D-Dad?" I haven't talked to my dad in 4 years.

*Luke's P.O.V*

The plane ride so far as been boring as hell. It wouldn't be boring if Sky was here though. I wish I could text her while I'm on the plane. I was currently listening to "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling on my phone right now. I had my head phones in and they were turned up all the way.

The rest of the boys were sleeping, but I just couldn't sleep. I was to busy thinking about Sky, and what she is doing right now. I miss her so God damn much. It's been, what, 4 hours? I still miss her head on my shoulder, my hands on her waist.

She's probably not even thinking about me right now. Hell, for all I know she could be with that Logan dude she told me about. She told me about how well they hit it off, and how attractive she thought he was. I was holding it in, but I wanted to tell her that I love her. I should've told her before I left.

*Sky's P.O.V*

"Hi sweetie," my dad said through the phone. I haven't talked to him since he moved to a small state in the U.S. called Idaho. While on the phone, he told me that there was beautiful mountains and trees. They even got snow once a year! We haven't talked because my stupid phone couldn't make phone calls to different countries. "Guess what, honey," He said. "What?" I asked. "Since its summer, and I heard that Luke just left for the whole summer, your mom is allowing you to come here and stay with me!" he said excitedly.

I really, really, wanted to go. Especially because Seattle is close to Idaho. What about Logan? I guess I could see him when I get back. It's only 3 months. What would my mom do? Oh, she'll be fine.

And so it was decided. I was going to live with my dad. I miss him so much, and it would make it easier to handle Luke leaving. Plus, my dad would definitely take me to the concert in Seattle. Which was only three days away, so I needed to get tickets fast. The boys would probably get me in for free, but I want to keep it a secret that I'll be there.

I grabbed my laptop, and went on ticket master. I bought the best tickets they had left, which was pretty close to the stage and they could definitely see me. As if on cue, right when I finished buying the tickets, I got a video chat call from Luke.

I quickly answered it. When his face popped up on screen I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and then said, "Hiii Sky!" I giggled. "Hi there Lukey, I miss you!" I said and pouted.

"I miss you too!" he replied. "So, how's the U.S.A?" I asked. "Well it pretty good, but I haven't really had time to walk around or anything. The fan base here is crazy though!" he said. He looked so happy. He was probably enjoying his time without me. "That's awesome! I'm so proud of you guys!" I said with a fake smile.

"I just wish you could be here with me," He sighed. "I know, I wish I could be there too," I said. "So what did you do today?" He asked. "Oh, I just hung out with Logan," I said. He had a hurt expression on his face. "Why?" He asked. "Because he's the only friend I have who's actually in the same country as me," I answered confused. "He's a douche who just wants to get into your pants," He said back. "Ya just like every other sweet guy I've met, because nobody can just like me for me," I spat back at him a tear falling. "Sky, I didn't mean to make you cry," He said sympathetically. "No, you know what? You're right. He just wants me for sex," I said.