2~ She Will Be Loved

2- She Will Be Loved
(A/N) This is from Luke's point of view

"About my girlfriend, Aleshia." I said lying. I was lying about what me and Michael were talking about. I wasn't lying about Aleshia. Sky had a hurt expression on her face but she quickly recovered. "Oh," She replied to me. "Thats great! You guys are so cute together!" I could tell she was lying because she was messing with the tips of her hair. I just shook it off. Sky's phone rang and she sighed with relief as she answered it. "Hello?" The words slipped off her tongue like she says it all the time. "Mom, calm down I'm just at Luke's," She said walking away so she could focus on her mom while she talked.

I was confused on why she was lying or why she looked so hurt. It didn't make sense. Maybe she just had a bad day. I'm the only person who she told about her self harm. I tried to get her to stop but I know it's hard from my own experiences. My thoughts were interrupted when Sky came back. "Sorry Lukey, I have to go, my mom just flipped out," She said sighing. I pulled her into a hug and said "Its okay. We can just hang out tomorrow," She pulled away and smiled. I returned it and said "I'll text you later. See ya Sky!" She waved weakly as she turned around and walked out the door.

As on cue, Ashton came jogging downstairs. "Luke, what the hell was that?" I was confused. "What was what?" He looked at me like I was a psycho. "You really are blind. My god, Luke!" What was he talking about? "I'm confused.." He sighed and said "Luke, it's clear she loves you," Who was he talking about? It can't be Sky. "Who? Sky?" He shouted back "Yes!!!" She doesn't love me, he's freaking crazy. "Your crazy Ash, we are just friends," He then replied "Did you see the expression she wore on her face when you told her about Aleshia?" He sighed and shook his head. He then slowly walked towards Calum and shook him until he woke up. Sky did not love me. I know that for a fact. "Cal, it's time to go," Ash quietly said to Cal. "I don't wanna," Calum mumbled with his face in the pillow. "I know, come on, we can get pizza if you want," Calum sprung out of his seat. "Okay! See ya Luke!" I chuckled at his immaturity. "MIKE! WE ARE GONNA GET PIZZA GET OFF YOUR ASS AND COME ON!" Calum screamed.

"Hey, don't swear!" Ash complained. Michael walked in looking down. "See ya Luke," he said in a glum voice. What was his problem? Oh well. "Later guys, see ya later," They all walked out of the door and slammed it closed. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I had a major headache so I was rubbing my temples.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped, I wasn't expecting it. I got up and opened it. "Hey babe!" I said to Aleshia as I pulled her into a hug. "Hi Lukey," That was Sky's name for me. Why was I thinking about Sky while I was with Aleshia? I sat down on the couch and pulled Aleshia down so she was sitting on my lap. We cuddled for a while before she fell asleep. Soon after I fell asleep too. I dreamt about Sky, but I didn't know why. I'm with Aleshia, and Sky is just my best friend. When I woke up, Aleshia was gone. I checked the time on my phone, 11:39, wow. I knew Sky would be up so I tested her.
Me
Hey, face time?

Sky
Ya sure hold on
I knew she was getting ready, she always did. I went on Twitter waiting for her to call. Soon enough, She called. I clicked the green answer button and grinned as her beautiful face popped up on screen. Did I just call her beautiful? I meant it as a friend. Didn't I? "Hey Lukezy," She said and grinned. "Hey Skyers," I grinned and watched her chuckle. We talked until 3:00 a.m. "Wow, is it really three a.m.? She giggled as I nodded. "Yup, well we better get some sleep, night Skylyn." I watched her get annoyed. "Dont call me that, Lucas." I fake pouted as she giggled.

"Night, Luke." "Night," I replied. I hit the end button and set my phone down. I went upstairs to change into comfortable clothes and crawled into bed. I reached over and turned off my bedside lamp. I started at the ceiling and that's when I realized, I'm in love with my best friend.