11~ Gotta Get Out

11~ Gotta Get Out

a/n okay so I'm gonna start naming chapters about random songs instead of just 5SOS and Maroon 5 and thanks for 115 READS like holy crapballs! thanks guys ('-') < haha random face

*Sky's P.O.V*

I pressed end after he had asked about the cuts. I'm so stupid, why didn't I hide them better? I didn't want him to know. I shut my laptop as I stood up to get changed.

When I finished getting changed into some pajamas, I crawled into my warm bed, and lied my head on my pillow. Just staring at the ceiling, I was thinking. If I just died, the world would be better off. Nobody has to spend any money on me, and Luke would stop worrying about me cutting.

I felt the tears start falling, and I drifted off into a forced sleep.

When I woke up, I sighed. I never wanted to wake up. Ever. I stood up and walked to my closet. Then I realized the concert is in 10 hours. Wow. I grabbed my favorite 5SOS shirt, and some black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun, and made a bandana headband.

Once I finished getting dressed, I put on some make-up. Since my shirt was short sleeved, I put on about a dozen bracelets on each wrist, just to be safe.

I wanted to blow the guys away, right? Then I found myself walking to a tattoo shop.

When I walked in, everyone gave me weird looks. I just ignored them, and walked towards the section where the do piercings. They person who does the piercings asked me what I wanted. "Um, can I please get a diamond nose stud..?" I asked. He nods and gestures at the chair.

He pulls out a hot needle, and brings it to my nose. He poked the whole in my nose, and quickly replaced it with the stud. He held up a mirror so I could see the new diamond on my face.

For once in my life, I felt confident. I felt...sexy. I quickly payed him, then walked to a salon.

When I was finished with my makeover, you could tell I was myself. Just a, sexier, different version.

When I was walking along, I ran into a group of four girls. They were laughing about something. "Sorry," one of the girls said. She had light brown hair, with blond highlights. "My name's Kaitlyn," she said. "Hi! I'm Numa!" another girl said. She had a reddish colored hair, with a brown underneath. "I'm Maizie," the girl with light brown hair and purple tips said. "And I'm Madison," the last girl said. She had dark brown hair with carmel highlights.

"You like 5 Seconds of Summer?" Maizie asked. I nod. "Ha, Ya. I'm actually one of their closest friends," I said. All of them look shocked. "Are you Sky?" Numa asked. "Ya...how did you know?" I asked. "Luke tweets about you all the time, are you guys dating?" She asked excitedly. I shake my head, my fresh curls bouncing. "No, he's just my best friend," I reply. "I'm actually going to a concert tonight, do you guys wanna come? You can meet the boys," I say and they all scream. "Are you serious?" Kaitlyn asked. I nod. "Yup, I didn't really want to go alone anyways," I say and smile.

Me and all the girls go back to my house to get ready. "Okay, so it's kind of a long drive, and the boys don't know I'm coming, I'm surprising them," I say and they nod. "Well we better get going," Numa said.

Once we arrive at the concert, the girls are freaking out. "Calm down," I say.

We sit in our seats right on time, and right as we sit down I see Ashton come on stage, banging on vise drums. I series of screams come from almost everyone in the stadium. Then Michael runs on stage waving, then Calum, and I see Numa blushing. After Calum, Luke runs up to the mic and I smile uncontrollably.