t h i r t y - t h r e e

"I got it!" Lucas exclaimed.

"I know where it is!" He said. After three days of thinking he finally got it.

"It's the old classroom which is rumoured to be haunted! It has a basement! And i think they're in the basement." Lucas rambled.

Jaehyun and Lucas went to the police and informed them of it.

"I have a favor to ask..." lucas said. "Please turn of the sirens when you're gonna go. They might hear you from a distance and escape."

That night Jaehyun and Lucas followed the police to the campus grounds and then the officers surrounded the classroom.

~~~~~

In the room were seulgi was in. Was a mess. Jooheon was bleeding on the floor.

Minha came to know that they told me everything and took her anger out on Jooheon. With the bat she hit him twice in the head and he's bleeding. It's been 15 minutes since it happened and jooheon still hasn't gained conscious.

From upstairs we could hear a bunch of footsteps.

"I guess your boyfriend. Finally found out were we are and he brought company." She smirked.

Minha stood behind seulgi and looked at the door.

Not long after the door opened and in came Lucas in a bulletproof vest.

He was shocked to see jooheon on the ground and wonho in a corner.

"Well, you finally showed. To make sure You'll be unhappy your whole life. I need to take away that one thing that keeps you happy." Minha smirked.

"And that's Seulgi." Minha said. In an instance minha pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed seulgi twice in her abdomen and after she slit her neck.

But because it was a pocket knife she didn't cut her neck deep.

"YAH! MINHA! WHERE'S MY SISTER!" wonho screamed out but there was no response.

Seulgi fell into darkness, while Lucas struggled to untie her.

The officers came into the basement and called the paramedics.