t h i r t y - f i v e

Seulgi was still unconscious, while Minha was in a coma and Jooheon was pronounced dead.

Wonho was arrested, but he didn't care about that. He cared about his sister.

He tried talking to the officers, but luck wasn't on his side.

No one wanted to listen to him.

Jaehyun went to jail and visited Wonho. Wonho told him his story. And Jaehyun understood him.

"Don't worry Wonho. Seulgi will wake up soon and knowing her she'll try to have you avoid a sentence. As for your sister. I'll ask my friends to help me find her." Jaehyun said and wonho was thankful.

He had every right to sit in this cell, because if you look at it from different sides. He was still an accomplice

~~~

7 hours had past and Seulgi was finally waking up.

"Where are wonho and Jooheon?" She asked in worry.

"Wonho is in Jail... there will be a court when Minha wakes up, so for now Wonho is in jail... while Jooheon.
Jooheon has died.." Lucas said.

She can't help but cry. In the past week Jooheon and wonho have been her friends. They gave her food when they weren't allowed to.

"Don't worry, Seulgi.. I'm just glad you're back." Lucas said and hugged her.

"I missed you so much. Do you know how worried I was? I thought I lost you!" Lucas cried and buried his head in her neck.

"Don't worry xuxi. I'll be here with you. Even if you want me to be or not." She said hugging him as his tears fell down.