t h i r t y - n i n e

Seulgi pov

Lucas sat on my bed and smiled as he handed me the box. He looked different. Maybe not in his looks, but in the way he acts.

"Go see what it is... try it on." Lucas smirked. It wasn't the normal smirk I was used to.

I listened to him and brought the box to the bathroom. I opened it and was shocked.

Should I try it on? I don't know... I'm not used to wearing these. Hell I've never worn these.

Yes I did fuck few times, but I never wore something seducing, that showed much skin. Besides if Lucas and I were to have sex tonight. It would be the first time.

I don't want him to leave me like the 2 people who just wanted me for sex.

After long debating I finally gave in and wore the clothing Lucas bought.

I walked to my room and saw Lucas being busy with his phone.

"What are you doing, xu?" I asked.

"Noth-wow." He mumbled I blushed.

"You look wonderful" he said.

"Well thank you, xu. Well now I'm gonna ch-" "oh baby how innocent. I bought it with the intention of doing it together for the first time." He said as he stopped me from walking away.

He stood behind me his arms around me. Knowing what he means I blush and turn around to face him.

"Xuxu, is it really okay?" I asked.

"We've been dating for 4/5 months.. of course it's okay." He said and made me fall on the bed.