together...

Warning.  Depressing. Self harm. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. WARNED.

Ink POV)

Error has been acting weird all week. Like weaker. But he's been covering it up. I'm worried about him.

Me and him met up in outertale to look at the stars. He said that they calm him down.

"Hey inky..?" He didn't look away from the sky.

"Yes error?" I'm scared on what he's gonna say.

"I love you. Even though I've told you I hate you... I love you with all my heart." He moved his hand on mine. He blushed a little bit.

I blushed rainbow. I could feel it. I scooted closer to him and put my arm around him and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you too ruru. I love you too" I smiled and closed my eyes.

His wrist touched me and it felt... Rough... Like a pattern of bumpy lines... Wait. I took his hand and he hesitated. I raised his jacket sleeve. His whole wrist up to his arm was covered in cuts. Not animal cuts. Strait. Deep. Cuts.

I ran my finger over them and he flenched. "I-im sorry inky! I-i" he began to glitch.

I pulled him into a kiss. It calmed him down. I looked into his eyes as I healed his arms. He smiled and staid close to me.

I giggled and looked back up at the stars.

Error POV)

He saw my cuts... I wasn't mad.
Nightmare got mad when he saw them. He even cried.

What am I gonna do... I.. Don't wanna lose him yet. He cares about me. He told me.

But when he finds out.
No. I can't tell him yet. I wanna spend my last month with him.

I love him. He loves me. I want my last month to be the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooh~
Errors down to one month left~
Sorry this is so short! See you next time kiddos!~~