a

summer

ive just been laying on the couch all day, watching random episodes of the office.
i'm so bored i want to go somewhere, specifically with a boy, but i don't want to go alone. for some reason i'm turned on. what better to do than to masturbate right.

no ones here so kinda perfect timing. i went into my room and opened up my bedside drawer. i took out my vibrator. i grabbed my macbook and opened pornhub (fun fact most girls like porn too). of course i like regular porn but lately i've been really into hentai. i don't know why but watching girls with literal big anime titties get pounded by guys is super hot.
as i watched hentai, i turned on my vibrator and started massaging my clit with it. i was already kinda wet and as the video continued to play the closer i felt to cumming. guys r dumb and they think girls cum every single time but it's not the case. i do find that watching porn and getting myself off makes me cum more often than actual guys fucking me.
the anime girls tits look so big and soft i just wanted to suck her nipples. by the way i'm bi but i've never done anything with a girl besides kiss. the video brought me closer and closer. as the girl and guy came at the same time, i came right after.
i used my fingers to collect my own cum and swallow it. i guess i'm kinky like that lmao