d

stassie
now today I have ethan's date.
i was right, there were marks on my collar, breast's, hips, and neck from yesterday's fun with gray. I had to cover them up. I didn't want ethan to think of me like some girl who sleeps around with everyone she meets. I don't know
why but for some reason, I want to be the best me in front of ethan. I want to impress him and make him want to know more about me whereas with grayson I just wanted to look hot. maybe it's cause all grayson and I did was fuck, but I want to actually talk and learn about ethan. idk what's so different about the two but my feelings about them are already very different. first of all the times of their dates are very different. 7pm with gray seemed dark and sexy, 5pm with ethan seems fun and cute but still i'm very into it. when ethan first talked he seemed super confident and almost douchbagy but through text he seemed very sweet. when grayson first talked he seemed very shy but through text and on our date he was very sexy and dominant. I guess we'll just see how it goes.
I wore a cute, dainty all-white two piece set. with some nude heels. at exactly 5, ethan knocked on my door with a bouquet of light pink peonies and white hydrangeas.
"I didn't know what your favorite flowers were and I could've asked but I didn't want to ruin the surprise, hopefully you like these?" he said while giving me the bouquet.
awe, he seems flustered? nervous? it's actually really cute.
"thank you so much ethan, you actually nailed it. peonies are my favorite flowers, and the hydrangeas look so beautiful with them! thank you" I said blushing.
I put the flowers in a glass of water and we left for our date. he drove 25 mins to a beautiful beach. instead of eating first, he planned for us to go to the pier. I had my arm wrapped around his and we walked along the pier. It was a gorgeous day and the ocean looked so peaceful. there were carnival games along the pier and we played a couple of them. i won a big panda but he said to pretend that he won it for me so I guess 'ethan won the panda for me'. either way it was adorable. after an hour later we went to the restaurant and it was breath taking. the restaurant was right off the coast meaning the beach was perfectly in sight. we ordered our food and talked for a while. I can honestly say it was the best date i've ever had in my life so far. he was so attentive, we talked about our hobbies, fav food, color, celebrities, and literally anything and everything you could think of. it felt like just talking to an old friend, that I also wanted to kiss.
we left the restaurant and walked back to the pier for some ice cream. I got a vegan chunky monkey ice cream cone and he got a mint chip cone. he tried some of mine because he's never had vegan ice cream before. by the way i'm vegan. anyways he really liked it that after he ate all of his which was in like five mins he got another cone of the vegan chunky monkey. he's literally so cute I don't know what i'm gonna do with myself. it got cold and he even gave me his hoodie. we walked down to the actual beach and just walked through the water. it was very calming since it was dark and the sound of the waves was very peaceful.
later, he drove me back home. the drive was nice and we ended up holding hands. my heart was thumping like crazy. i've never felt this way before. when we got to my house, I tried giving back his hoodie but he said
"keep it, so I have an excuse to see you again"
I blushed and smiled so hard. he got out of the car first and 'ran' to my side to open my car door. after he helped me out, he put his hands around my neck and kissed my forehead. then he moved down to my lips. we shared a long passionate kiss, like something out of a movie. he left me dumbfounded.
the only thought left in my mind was: