b

i put on a tight light gray dress and balenciaga sneakers to go to philz coffee, u know to try and get some cute boys' attention.

i got there and ordered a large iced mint mojito coffee for me and a large iced coffee rosé for my roommate. as i waited for my coffees to be ready, i could feel a pair of eyes on me. i nonchalantly checked to see who was looking at me and realized it was two boys staring. twins actually. i felt bold so i got up and walked to where they were sitting and said, "I thought I felt a pair of eyes on me. i just didn't know it'd be a pair of twins eyes."
immediately they both blushed and one of them replied. "sorry! we didn't mean to. it's just, you are so beautiful" the other one nodded in agreement.
"don't worry, you boys could stare at me all day  and i wouldn't mind. you guys aren't too bad yourselves"
"i'm ethan and this is grayson. we're 19"
"nice to meet u! i'm stassie. i'm turning 21 in like a month. do you guys live in LA too? or just visiting?"
"yea we share a house here" grayson replied.
"i literally never am bold like this but you both are really good looking. I can't go for both of you unless you're down for that type of thing. so i'm gonna be straight to the point, do you both find me hot"
"I do" replies ethan licking his lips
"so do i.." replies grayson shyly.
"then how about this, i'll go out with the both of you separately. we'll all still be friends at the end of the day but i will end up dating one of you. does that work"
"of course baby" ethan said, his arm wrapping around my waist. grayson just nodded cutely.
"here's my number, use it wisely" I said with a wink. I gave them my number and left to get my coffees.

i was really curious about who was gonna text me first. I was expecting ethan since he seemed more outgoing but to my surprise, grayson texted first. another surprise, he was a lot less shy through text. maybe he just hid his personality from ethan.

grayson

you are so goddamn sexy s

thank u? who is this?

its gray. go on a date
with me tomorrow. send me
your address and i'll pick
u up at 7

i like this grayson. you're being
very dom it's sexy
where's our date gonna be

that's for me to know and for
u to find out babygirl, just
wear something sexy and i'll
show u more of this
dominant grayson.

see you tomorrow then

daddy😈

ethan

hi beautiful it's ethan

hi ethan☺️

will you go on a date with
me tmrw

I can't tmrw sorry!! but I am
free the next day does that
work for you

ofc stas see u at
5pm. i'll pick you up just
send the addy