c

stassie
today is my date with grayson. i'm excited nervous and kind of turned on. i texted him my address then got my nails done and i curled my hair. he said to wear something sexy so that's exactly what I did. I wore a pink satin mini dress with a white gucci handbag and some black pumps. I couldn't wear a bra with the dress but I wore a red lacy thong underneath it. I spritzed some gucci bloom perfume and right after, the bell rang. I went to open the door and there was a sexy grayson wearing a black on black suit. I could feel my nipples harden against my dress fabric.
"you look so goddamn sexy" said grayson.
he led me out to his car with his hand on my waist, slowly creeping to my ass. I felt him give it a squeeze and a small moan left my lips. hopefully he didn't hear me but I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face, telling me he did.
he drove for ten minutes to a fancy restaurant. the restaurant was very dim and we got to our table which was very secluded. he sat across from me and we began to talk. it was a very good conversation but I couldn't help but get distracted. my foot started to wander to his leg and started rubbing up and down against it. I could tell he got hard by the way he tried to secretly adjust his pants. later on after we finished our food, it seemed as if something came over grayson. all of a sudden he demanded me to sit next to him. I was very turned on and moved next to him. he became the dominant Grayson i saw in his texts. he grabbed my hand and put it in his pants. I could feel his boner.
he whispered in my ear, "do you feel this kitten? this is what happens when you rub your foot against my leg, wearing that sexy dress. are your nipples hard too? because I can see it all"
my pussy got wetter and I whispered back to him, " yes daddy. my nipples are hard for you. your rock hard dick. i'm so wet for you. my pussy is dripping."
suddenly he said, "take off your panties. I want them" I complied and took them off. I handed them to him under the table and he grabbed it and smelled it just out in the open. he licked his lips and licked my thong. I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me but then I remembered the tables were all very secluded.
"I can already taste your juices kitten. how are you already so wet for daddy"
"you are just so sexy daddy. I want all of you" I replied. I unzipped his pants and palmed him through his briefs. he snatched my hand away. he adjusted his pants and zipped them. he stood up, grabbed my hand, left $200 on the table and he drove us back to my place. once we arrived he carried me inside and stripped me completely naked, leaving pieces of clothing scattered across the house. I told him where my room was and he carried us up there, making out the whole way. he took off his clothes then sat on the bed. he told me to get on my knees and so I did. I started to suck him. his moans and just looking at his big veiny cock making me that much more wet. before he could cum, he stopped me, put on a condom and lifted me up. he slowly pushed me down onto his dick so I could get used to his size. then he grabbed a hold on my waist and bounced me up and down on his cock. probably leaving marks everywhere on me. I was already a moaning mess but then he slapped my ass causing me to moan even louder.  he went faster and faster, the heat between us becoming more and more unbearable. i was about to cum and so was he.
I moved off of him and took off the condom. he jerked off til he came in my mouth.
"swallow it like a good girl"
and so i did. he laid me on the bed, sucking on my nipples, inserting two fingers inside of me. then he switched, he pinched and toyed with my nipples with his fingers, and flicked his tongue in and out of my pussy. I came and he swallowed that too.
he laid down beside me, the both of us panting. our hearts beating fast, starting to slow down.
finally, we both freshened up and cuddled, kissing each other in bed til we dozed off.