Chapter 7

(And I oop— idk why I put this pic lmao)

Saitama's P.O.V

After almost choking on air, I calmed down and stared at Genos, tears rolling down my face.

Genos P.O.V

"Could I?" I asked as I held my arms out.

In the flash of a second, Saitama quickly hugged me. (hOld Me TIgHt bY bTS?) I quickly returned the embrace.

Oil tears rolled down my face.

"I never thought I could be able to love again, due to being a cyborg. Before the incident, the only people I really loved were my family. Maybe likings in middle school. You've changed that."

Third P.O.V

Saitama cupped Genos face and smiled. Their faces mere inches apart, before he interlocked his lips with Genos'.

He hadn't expected them to be so warm.

After 10 seconds or so, Genos pulled away.

At this point, they were both tomatoes.

Genos held Saitama's hand.
"Could we cuddle like last night?"

Saitama quickly grabbed his blanket and put it over him and Genos. He put his head on Genos chest, listening to his heartbeat once again. Before putting his arms around Saitama, Genos kissed him on the forehead.

the next day...
Saitama's P.O.V

Saitama woke up to see that Genos had left a note.

"Good morning, or afternoon sensai. The Hero Association called me early in the morning, around 5AM, so I left then. I'm sorry there's no meals in the fridge, I'll make sure to get groceries on the way home. A few days ago I saw the book you wanted to purchase, so I got it for you as a gift. I hope you enjoy it, master~"

Saitama covered his face in embarrassment after the note read "master~"

What was he trying?!

I looked to the left of the note to see the Attack On Titan Guidebook sitting on the table.

I picked it up and smiled.

"You could have kept the note at 20 words or less"
I whispered.

The end.

——————————————————————————

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT WHERE IT WAS REALLY SATISFYING SO HHHH

anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short story! I had really enjoyed writing it and hope to write more in the future.

If you have any requests for ships, here are some of my main fandoms:

BTS
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan

You can request a ship and I'll probably write a story on it! 😙

leave your feedback in the comments, I would love to hear it ☺️

I GOTTA GET TO READING AN UPDATE TO THIS ONE NAMJIN FANFIC SO BYE-