Chapter 15: The Hunting Party

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Operators or Deputy Director Six. I only own the OCs. The historic figures (Current presidents, FBI Director, etc) portrayed in this story are as accurate I can make them.

For all of you wondering why isn't Roman the main focous for the third chapter in a row? Don't worry, he'll be back in Chapter 17 as the main focus. This ain't "The Roman show featuring the cast of team Rainbow." . Yes, Roman is the main character but not everything is about him.

This chapter will feature Ela, Ying, and Lesion in action.

If any if you are wondering why I'm using both Ela and Elżbieta, it's because Ela is her codename and Elżbieta is her real name and I have stated in the previous chapter that I'm going to be using their codenames during missions and their real name out of missions from now on.

AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM, URGENT.

ELA: ELŻBIETA BOSAK

YING: SIU MEI LIN

LESION: LIU TZE LONG

WARNING: RAPE SCENE FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER

STORY IS ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY BEHIND THE PAUSE OF THIS STORY.

Chapter 15: The Hunting Party

Theme Park, Kowloon, Hong Kong

December 19, 2017

16:40 hours

Six took a Uber to a address the Special Duties Unit (SDU) commander has given her. It was odd to her that it was an address to a amusement park that is abandoned, more like, no longer being operated by the company that used to own it. The Theme Park is currently being operated by the 14k Triad group, the largest of all the triad organizations. According to the Intel provided to her by the SDU while she was in Hereford, the 14k has been rumored shipping unknown objects to the White Masks, that's why she's here. Six wanted to see, no, needed to see the new recruits in person, just like how Roman was recruited in person. After the shitstorm in London, Six made it mandatory for herself that she will meet with every single person that she recruits into team Rainbow. It was odd to her that the next three people on the list after the first three are two Korean operators and another GROM operator.

"I don't see the reason why Poland would send two operators at different times." Six thought.

Six placed her coffee in the cup holder and crossed her legs, moving the three files to her lap that were labeled "Ela" , "Ying", and "Lesion" respectively. Those three are the new Rainbow operators. Actually, they've been accepted several weeks before but Six wanted to keep it a secret.

*Screech*

The sound of the tires stopping were heard. Six fixed herself and adjusted the concealed Glock 17 she always carried with her in her blazer. She is the Director of Rainbow and one of the most powerful people in the world but even herself needs some form of personal protection. The driver came to her side and opened the door for her.

"We're here ma'am." The driver said.

Six nodded and handed the driver 800 Hong Kong dollars, equivalent to a little over $100 United States dollars. The driver nearly fainted at the generous tip she gave him. Six walked by herself in a parking lot filled with SDU officers and regular Hong Kong Police Force officers, which is also known as the Forward Operating was a tent specifically designated for her and her "associates". When Six walked in, she saw Ela, Ying, and Lesion.