Chapter 17: Welcome To The Family Part 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Operators or Deputy Director Six. I only own the OCs. The historic figures (Current presidents, FBI Director, etc) portrayed in this story are as accurate I can make them.

I hope all of you folks enjoyed the last chapter and are not upset about me killing off Sledge. He is my least used operator in the game and I decided to kill him off (it was a tie between him and Capitão but I need the latter for future chapters because he will eventually have a bigger role in the story).

This chapter will focus on Roman and his family, and with Taina meeting the rest of them. Also, Taina will be slightly OOC in this chapter. I've also decided to use Elżbieta's shortened name, Ela, in and out of combat to make it easier to read.

There is one Easter egg in this story. It's literally four paragraphs long and if you guys find it, you guys will have an idea on what will my next story be.

Yes, I know that Delta Airlines does not have a Airbus A380 in its fleet of aircraft and the Delta One description is not the same as its real-life counterpart but trust me on this.

Roman staying on the right and Taina staying on the left should foreshadow something huge to happen in the epilogue chapter, which will be released sometime in May or June of 2019, if I upload twice a month. If you readers like to follow old traditions then this should be a obvious one.

UPDATE (06/26/2018): I ORIGINALLY HAD THIS PLANNED THIS TO BE ONE HUGE CHAPTER BUT IT WAS OVER 20,000 WORDS SO I DECIDED TO CUT IT DOWN AND TURN IT INTO TWO CHAPTERS.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A SMUT SCENE AND SEXUAL HUMOR

Chapter 17: Welcome To The Family Part 1

Hereford Base, Herefordshire, England

December 22, 2017

08:39 Hours

Roman walked back to his room eating a apple. Like usual, he woke up at 04:00 hours, went to the gym, and ate after. He went to the armory lockers to clean his lockers but didn't because Miles dragged him into a very long conversation about the Lakers and the future of Los Angeles basketball. Roman was thankful that Jordan came in and was unfortunately dragged into the conversation, which opened a window for him to leave Miles talking.

When he opened the door, he saw Taina on his computer playing Overwatch. She was using Genji but was failing miserably at playing the cyborg ninja. Roman shook his head with a smile, closing the door behind him. There were two bags that laid in front of Roman's bed, one belonged to him and the other belonged to Taina. They're going to visit his family in California for two weeks. Their flight leaves in ten hours and the airport they have to go to is Heathrow Airport in London.

"Dammit!" Taina screamed, wanting to throw the headset she was wearing on the floor.

"What happened?" Roman asked with a smile, trying not to laugh.

"I tried using his Dragonblade but Mercy didn't want to pocket me so I died!"

Roman was now laughing to the point where tears were literally flowing down his cheeks. He remembered when he taught her how to play Overwatch a couple of weeks ago. When it came to learn how to play Genji, he told her that all she needed to do is to spam "I need healing" and a wild Mercy will pop out of nowhere and heal him. It was complicated for Taina when she was being taught by Roman how to play Genji. She got angry at him when he told her that she should switch to a different hero instead. The reason why she likes playing the cyborg ninja is because that they're both relatively quiet when they walk, both like to flank the enemy team from behind, and both like to stay away from the team as far as possible.