Chapter 6: Nightmare

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Operators or Deputy Director Six. I only own the OC. The historic figures portrayed in this story are as accurate I can make them.

This chapter will be about Roman and Caveira's strange and haunting dreams.

Team Rainbow will be back in action in chapter eight but Roman, Jordan, Craig, and Ryad will see action in chapter seven.

If you have any questions, comments, or concers, please let me know.

A change in Roman's appearance. I decided to increase his height to 6'3 instead of 6'1 and increase his weight to 215.

Please leave a review.

SOME OF THE OPERATORS MIGHT BE REFERRED BY THEIR REAL NAME.

Chapter 6: Nightmare

Roman opened his eyes. He had just awoken from a long nap, might as well call it being asleep instead.

"Time to talk to Miles about Sunday Night Football." Roman got up from his bed, almost oblivious to his surroundings.

Roman immediately stopped before his feet could even touch the floor. He looked at his hands, then his feet, then touched his face to make sure it was real.

"Where the hell am I? The last thing I remember was Taina giving me her phone number." Roman checked his surroundings.

Roman was in disbelief that he woke up kidnapped.

"Was I kidnapped?" Roman asked himself.

"No you were not Sir." A voice called to him.

Roman now knew that he was dreaming. He was not a Commissioned Officer, more so a Captain.

"Huh, who are you?" Roman did not know who he was.

"Who else would it be? It's your buddy, Staff Sergeant Jordan Trace! The one and only."

When was he a Staff Sergeant?" Roman thought to himself.

Roman decided to go along with everything.

"I'm really confused right now and my head hurts." Roman got up and walked around the room.

"I understand sir, you must have a headache." Jordan was always formal and polite when addressing his Commanding Officer.

"What happened?" Roman asked.

Jordan was confused for a moment as well.

"We were in a firefight a couple of hours ago. You were knocked unconscious because of an explosion that happened near you. Good thing you survived and walked away with only cuts and bruises. It could have been worse if you did not have cover." Jordan explained everything to Roman.

Jordan grabbed a water bottle and handed it to Roman, who took it.There was a knock at the door.

"I'll answer it." Roman walked to the door and opened it. There were two Marines in front of him.

"Do I know you two?" Roman questioned the Marines.

The two Marines stared at each other, as if they found the wrong person.

"We're under your command sir." One of them spoke.

"And who you two may be?" Roman questioned the Marines.

"We're Corporal Miller and Martinez sir." Miller introduced himself and Martinez to Roman.

Roman was mildly shocked.