Chapter 14: Bleed It Out

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Operators or Deputy Director Six. I only own the OCs. The historic figures (Current presidents, FBI Director, etc) portrayed in this story are as accurate I can make them. I know that James Comey is no longer the Director of the FBI but I decided to make a fictional version of him anyways.

Surprisingly enough, this is the second chapter in a row where Roman isn't the main focus of the story. Hopefully in the future, I can average 10k words a chapter because honestly, I never expected to have the previous two chapters over 10k words each. Anyways, this chapter is about Rainbow going to Nagoya, Japan but didn't expect the White Masks to be there as well.

I have decided that from now on, I will be using all of the operators real names outside of combat and their codename in combat. Also, the leader of the Yakuza clan is an OC and the last name? All of you should figure it out in no time.

REST IN PEACE CHESTER BENNINGTON

WARNING: SMUT SCENE FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER.

Chapter 13: Bleed It Out

Six days later

Hereford Base, Herefordshire, England

December 10, 2017

07:32 hours

Jordan woke up on his bed but felt something that was preventing him sitting up on his bed, it was Eliza. Her naked body sprawled across his. He smiled for a moment before slowly moving Eliza over to the other side of the bed. He absolutely remembered what happened last name but just to summarize it with small details, Eliza was screaming his name all night long and Jordan was thankful that the rooms were soundproof. He sat on the side of his bed and began putting on the clothes that Eliza helped him discard last night. Jordan walked to Eliza's side of the bed and knelt down to her level.

Jordan brought his face to her ear "Wake up sleepy head."

Eliza only yawned in response, her eyelids slowly flickering. She slowly stretched out her limbs and one of her arms made contact with Jordan. Eliza opened her eyes, albeit not fully awake just yet.

"Good morning Jordan." Eliza gestured for Jordan to kiss her and he did.

The kiss was short, yet it was deep and really passionate.

"It's time to wake up now, we got a lot of stuff to do." Jordan picked up Eliza's clothing off the floor and handed it to her.

Eliza sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes as well. She looked at Jordan, who was putting on her underwear for her. She smiled at the sight, placing one of her cold feet on Jordan's neck, making him stop for a moment.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"You drained an ample amount of my energy last night, how dare you."

"You're the one that was screaming my name and was doing all the work last night. So technically, you drained your energy by being on top of me." Jordan smiled, receiving a playful smack on his cheek.

Eliza took the rest of her clothes from Jordan and placed them on herself. She fixed her hair and placed it in a bun. Jordan handed her a bottle of water to hydrate and to prevent her throat from getting dry. The both of them exited the room, but Jordan made sure there was nobody in the hallway but sure enough, Miles and Jack were there, both of them grinning.

"So that is why you brought Eliza into the FBI?" Miles teased.

Jordan scratched the back of his head like he usually does when he felt his face turn red. Eliza, however, wasn't embarrassed. She tugged Jordan by the collar and kissed him by the cheek. While continuing their trip to the chow hall and before they got out their sights, Eliza turned around and looked at Miles and Jack.