Chapter 11: London Has Fallen Part 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any of the Operators or Deputy Director Six. I only own the OCs. The historic figures portrayed in this story are as accurate I can make them.

The beginning of this chapter takes place right after the end of chapter 10. Also, this chapter will have three parts to it and will possibly the longest chapter yet, stay tuned. Don't forget to leave a review please, I would seriously appreciate it. Little spoiler, the SAT operators might be introduced in the next chapter (not sure yet), Jordan better be prepared!

This was originally going to be one long chapter, over 14,000 words to exact but it would be better if I didn't jam everything into one.

WARNING: RATED M CHAPTER, DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.

Chapter 11: London Has Fallen Part 1

Birmingham Plaza, Birmingham, England

November 25, 2017.

20:00 hours

Roman and Taina stopped kissing, although both of them were hesitant about it. He pulled her head into his chest gently and began stroking her hair.

"I don't think we don't need to talk about us anymore when we get back. I'm sure I know the answer to everything." said Roman.

"I agree. You still haven't asked me yet though." Taina teased, wiggling out of Roman's grasp.

Taina winked at Roman and walked away, going back to the table. Roman stood there in awe, barely realizing that she still hasn't asked Taina to be his girlfriend, yet. He touched his lips and felt her lipstick stuck on his lips. He began to blush, walking away from the dance floor to the restroom. He walked in and looked at the mirror instantly. There were remnants of Taina's lips all over his neck and cheek. He bit his tongue, trying not to say anything. Two ideas came up to his mind. The first one, to wash all of the lipstick away so that he can't be teased by his family and by his fellow Rainbow Six operators, but him washing away the lipstick would make Taina upset. By leaving kisses all over him, she unofficially claimed him as her boyfriend, Roman still has to ask. Second idea was to leave all of the lipstick on him and not care what anyone says. He was certain that his family and his fellow operators would tease him, but he would tell them that at least he has a girlfriend. He could also use the lipstick to his advantage to tease Taina back after the coutless amount of times that she as teased him. He noticed that there was a mark in a spot in between his collarbone, shoulder, and neck. It was a hickey, Roman's eyes widen. He was now sure that he would get teased for it now. He began to wash his hands and buttoned his shirt up all the way. He walked back to his table, where his family and Taina were getting ready to leave. María noticed all of the lipstick marks on her son's face and turned to Taina, her lipstick was now faint.

"Roman, what is with all of the red marks on your face?" She teased her son.

Roman mentally swore to himself that he felt his face burning red in embarrassment. He thought that he would be able to cover up everything but his mother has two sharp eyes, having the ability to catch everything and anything that her children do, like all Mexican mothers. Roman opened his mouth to give an explanation, but every time he looks at his mother, who was grinning the entire time.

"You were making out with my future daughter-in-law? Weren't you?"

Roman looked at the floor, trying to hide the stupid smile that appeared on his face. Taina also felt her face blush but she wasn't ashamed to hide her face.

"Don't worry mijo (conjugation of Mí+Hijo, my son). At least you're not like your dad, he wouldn't even look at me when I left kisses all over his face when we started dating." Roman's mom patted her son's shoulder.