[10 leave or stay]

It was raining outside, and Theo just wanted to listen to the sound of rain hitting the windows. He just wanted to relax, but of course, he never got to. There was a knock on the door, Theo grudgingly trudged to his front door. He rested his hand on the doorknob for a second, pondering if he should even let this mystery visitor in, or if he should just go back to bed.

The unknown guest knocked once more, pulling him out of his thoughts. Theo turned the knob and opened the door, only to see Electra. Instead of standing there and making some rude remark, she rushed inside, pushing past Theo. Theo slowly turned around and shut the door behind him, "Uhh, What's this all about?" He asked slowly

Electra was at the other end of the room, looking out of the blinds, it was clear to Theo that something was wrong. Electra never answered his question, so he asked again, "What's going on?" She turned and looked at Theo, a thin layer of sweat covering her forehead, her hair was dampened and frizzy from the rain, and she looked nervous.

"Noth-Nothing's going on, Theo. I was just i-in the area and wanted to spend some time with you!" Electra explained. Theo knew that something was wrong, his suspicions were now confirmed. When has Electra ever wanted to spend time with him?

"Electra. Tell me what's going on. Now." Theo demanded. Electra sighed, and bit her lip. "Look I just- I just owe some money to these people. They aren't exactly happy with me." She admitted. For the first time ever, Electra looked scared.

Theo was starting to get mad, if Electra was scared that meant she was in danger. Theo was trying to escape the danger, and she brought it right into his home. "Electra, You don't get to get yourself in trouble, then come to me and expect me to keep you safe. to hide you. I'm trying to get away from danger!" He shouted

Electra started to cry and fell to the ground, "I didn't know what else to do, Theo! You're the only family I have left and they are going to kill me!"

No one said anything else, Electra's sobs echoed through the apartment, and Theo's mind went blank. Eventually, Theo spoke up, "Electra, i'm sorry. I can't have this happening to me. I want you gone by the time i get back" He turned and grabbed his coat, then slid his shoes on.

Electra rose to her feet, walking towards him, "You can't kick me out!" She wailed. She reached towards Theo, but he opened the door and slammed it shut behind him. He stood there for a moment, thinking about what he's doing. Is this the right thing to do? He didn't want to be involved in his sisters issues.

He walked away from the door, listening to his sisters sobs as they faded away. Theo didn't know where he was going, he just knew that he had to get away.

Hi! I'm so sorry I've kind of neglected writing this, but i might try to update more (no promises) anyways, i'm a little rusty since it's been a few months so...go easy on me please.