Chapter 3

"Hey Ross?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you do after you got better? Like, did you start seeing someone, did you write more, act again, what'd you do?" I ask.

He looks a little nervous for a second.

"Well around the same time we released the EP, I started seeing my ex Michelle again. We got pretty serious, but then I found out she was cheating on me so we broke up. But honestly, I'm glad we did, because if we didn't, I wouldn't be here with you right now." He answers.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You had no control over it."

"So that it? All you did was get back with Michelle?"

"Well, Austin and Ally got picked up for season 4, but that's done filming already. We haven't really done much writing for the third cd yet, no one's really had any inspiration, and with Rydel being pregnant, it's not like we could tour anytime soon either."

"Good point. Are you excited that she's having a baby?" I ask him.

"I'm thrilled. I'm going to be an uncle, that's awesome." He answers smiling.

"I'm sure you're going to be really good with little kids."

"Kids; as in pural?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Kids as in, Riker's, Rocky's, and Ryland's future kids, Rydel's son, and our future kid."

"Kid, as in you only want one?" He asks kinda disappointed.

"I don't know. I for sure want one, but we'll see when the time comes. What about you?"

"I'm not sure if I want as many kids as my parents have, but maybe 2 or 3."

We watch the movie for a little bit. I feel Ross looking at me, so I look up at him.

He starts to lean in and so do I.

When our lips touch, I feel sparks. It's even better than I imagined it.

He deepens the kiss and pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him.

We stay like that for a minute or two until we pull away for air.

"Did you feel the sparks too?" He asks quietly.

"Yes." I say smiling.

We kiss again and Juliet walks in.

"Guys really?"

We pull away and laugh. I move off Ross.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"Mom called, she wants us home soon."

"I can take you guys now of you want?" Ross offers.

"Sounds good. I don't want to make mom mad." I say getting off Ross' bed.

The ride home was silent, but not awkward silent.

When we get home, Juliet runs inside and Ross walks me to the door.

"I had fun tonight." He says.

"Me too."

He kisses me, then leaves.

I watch him pull out of the driveway, then go inside.

A/N

Hope you liked!

The story Ross told Natalie about Michelle will be important later on; like, the next chapter.

This probably isn't going to be that long of a book. I don't really have that many ideas, so there will probably only be like 20 or so chapters. If you guys message me ideas, I might use them and then it will be longer.....

Make sure to vote and comment.

I've decided that I'm not going to update until chapters get at least 20+ votes and 10+ comments. I have a feeling it's not going to be hard for you guys. And it gives some time in-between chapters.

Thanks for reading!! :)