Chapter 13

Ross and I have planned everything for the wedding. The venues are booked, the invitations are sent, and all I need to do now is look for a dress.

Rydel, Juliet, Mom, and Stormie are coming dress shopping with me today. I'm excited. I've been wanting to try on dresses for a while now, but I haven't found the time. Now there's 3 months until the wedding and I'm running out of time.

We go to a few stores and I try on many different styles of dresses.

I'm having a hard time finding a dress I really like.

"I'm about to give up and call it a day." I say after saying no to the 10th dress I've tried on today.

"I might have a dress that's perfect for what you're looking for." The lady helping us says to me.

She goes in the back room and comes back a few minutes later holding a dress.

I try it on and I fall in love with it. It's gorgeous.

I walk out of the dressing room and as soon as everyone sees me, they gasp.

"Natalie, it's gorgeous!" Mom says starting to cry.

"I really like this one." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"So is this your dress?" The lady asks.

"Defiantly!"

"Ross is going to love it!" Stormie says.

"You think?"

"He'd be crazy not to." Rydel answers for her.

I go change and come back out a few minutes later and go pay for the dress.

We made an appointment to come back tomorrow to pick out bridesmaids dresses.

"It'll be available for you to pick up 3 weeks before your wedding."

"Thank you so much!"

The 5 of us go out to lunch then head our separate ways and go back home.

A/N

Sorry it's not that long.

Okay so there's bad news and maybe good news....

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter. I know I said it was going to be a little longer, but...

I had an idea, but I don't know if I want to do it or not....(that's the maybe good news...I'll let you guys know)

I have a serious question though and I really need to know what you guys think.

If Ross and Natalie have a baby, should I keep it the same way it went in the second book, or make it different? I think they should have a girl since there's already 2 baby boys, but should her name be Rhylee or something else?

Let me know!

Thanks for reading!! :)