Ride

Todoroki knew exactly what to do. He walked up to Katsuki's room and quietly opened the door. He quietly snuck over to Katsuki's closet and hid inside, although, he didn't need to be very quiet.

Katsuki's moaning just keeps getting louder as he nears his climax and before he knew it, he was shooting a load all over.

"I didn't know you could be so turned on by me." Shoto giggled.

Startled Bakugou attempts to cover up his privates and tried to pretend nothing happened. "How long have you been standing there?" He inquires.

"Only for most of your session." Todoroki winks.

Bakugou, now embarassed, stands up to go take a shower. Todoroki stops him before he exits the bedroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says.

"To clean up this mess, what the fuck else am I supposed to do?"

Todoroki points down to his pants. Bakugou notices there's a bulge and gets slightly alarmed as Todoroki starts to pull his pants off.

"W-What are you doing!?" Bakugou becomes increasingly worried at what will happen next.

Todoroki pulls him in for a passionate kiss and pushes Katsuki back to his bed. He begins to rub Bakugou's dick and sucks his neck. Katsuki lets out a soft moan as he gets hard.

"Ah~ Fuck man." He gasped.

Todoroki slowed his strokes and pushed Katsuki onto his stomach.

"Lift your ass up. Wave it around and show me you want it." Todoroki demanded.

Bakugou proceeded to do just that. Begging for Shoto's dick. He needed it now, he couldn't wait any longer. Todoroki could now see the desire for his dick on Bakugou's sweaty and blushy face. Todoroki wasn't done yet. He still wanted to tease him untill the point where Bakugou felt like he'd die without a dick in his ass. But, at the same time he wanted to spend the time fucking Katsuki so hard so he couldn't walk anymore. So hard it hurt to sit. So hard that his asshole would hurt for weeks, even months. This made Todoroki feel so hard, he just wanted to fuck him.

"Please fuck me." He begs.

"I don't think you've deserved it yet." He smirks and pushes Bakugou down on the bed again. "Now, Suck." He demands.

Bakugou definitely wanted it, and he got it. He got it hard.

A bit shorter than the others. I hope you're enjoying it so far. Sorry if I'm not the best at writing, especially the smut parts. XD I've never written smut before so this is a first (If you know what I mean) Thanks again for reading!