He's a keeper!

I am back, just finished with work and more exams and will try to write more!

They finally made it home after their long adventure. It was definitely tiring. *Wink Wink*

Maybe keeping Todoroki wasn't such a bad idea, thought Bakugou. He did quite believe that he was a keeper and he hoped that Todoroki thought the same of him.

Bakugou giggled at himself, it's almost like Todoroki was his pet, except he was dominant. It was a strange but funny thought. He laughed out loud and startled Todoroki.

"Dafaq?!" Todoroki said.

"You're cringy boii. Don't say that." He replied.

That statement, itself, was also cringy.

"What were you laughing about? That's not much like your normal self."

"Shut your mouth you Icy thot." Bakugou raised his voice. Now that, that was normal.

"Oh? Do I have a new nickname now? I think it's kind of hot."

Bakugou blushed hard. He struggled to find a good comeback.

"I think it's hot too, you're my Icy Hot Thot" Katsuki seemed pleased with his comeback.

"Oh? So I'm yours now? When did you decide this?" Todoroki launched back.

Bakugou proceeded to walk towards Todoroki with a strange sweet face. Shoto was quite startled, this wasn't his usual look. Katsuki leaned up to his ear and whispered:

"Yes, I think I'll be keeping you around." He snags a kiss from Todoroki before walking off.

Confused and in a daze, Todoroki just stood, blushing deeply. He understood what Bakugou meant and he agreed, he was worth keeping.

Tadaaa! A chapter! I'm planning on making a threesome chapter (Guess with who in the comments!) If you get it right I'll shout you out in the next chapter! I think most of you will get it right! (I mean, I hope 🤣)

Thanks again for reading my story! I hope you like it! :)