Three Times The Love (Part 5)

Welcome back. This is part 5. This will be the LAST part in this part of the story :) Enjoy.

Through his anger, his horniness was shining. He wanted to punish Deku and Todoroki. He wanted to fuck them so hard that they wouldn't even be able to walk the next day. (I guess that's the power of being a switch in this situation.) He also wanted to be dominated by Todoroki. How could he do this all?

He climbed over top of Deku. "You want some of this?" He asked tauntingly. Less asking and more demanding he say yes.

Deku's face went bright red. "I-I-I.. I don't know..." he started to tear up.

Todoroki pet his face. Somehow, he always felt calm around Todoroki.

"Remember, you're alright. There's no need to push yourself." said Todoroki He gave Deku a small kiss on the forehead.

"Fuck." Said Bakugou. "Tch, I really don't want you two doing anything without my approval." He made a stern face.

"I don't think you can do that. I won't let you." Todoroki slipped away from Deku and pushed his boyfriend down to dominate him.

Despite Bakugou's want for dominance, he still wanted to be dominated by his boyfriend. It made him feel so good, but he would never admit that to anyone.

Bakugou let out a quiet grunt as Todoroki lifted his shirt slid his hands down Katsuki's abs and made his way to his dick. He pulled down Katsuki's bottoms and soon his underwear as well. He started to rub slowly, gradually picking up pace as Bakugou grew louder and louder.

Bakugou was trying terribly hard to hold in any sounds, it made him feel stronger than Midoriya. This was very difficult though. Todoroki only wanted to hear Katsuki's grunts and moans.

He started pumping harder as to force Katsuki to make any noise. "Fuck~" Katsuki mumbled. It was so difficult for him to keep everything in his mind. He was fighting his urges. It didn't take long until he lost all control of his emotions, submitting to Todoroki's rule. He started letting out all sorts of sounds.

"Turn over." Todoroki demanded. "Why should I?" Responded Bakugou, clearly still trying to show off. "Because I said so." Todoroki grabbed Katsuki's hips and started turning him over on his stomach. Despite Katsuki's resistance, it was still easy for Todoroki to turn him over.

"Hah, what do you expect to do like this?" Bakugou's attempts at being dom were growing weaker. "I am planning on fucking you," Shoto replied bluntly, "but I don't think your ass is ready yet." He gave a devious smirk.

Bakugou, once again, was trying to hold back all of the sounds he wanted to make as Todoroki fingered his ass. The pleasure was so strong he couldn't hold back any longer. "Hn~ ahh~" he let out all he'd been holding back.

As the two went on and on like this, Todoroki slowly sliding in one, two, than three fingers, Deku was just sitting in the corner. The room was steamy and not even Deku could hold everything back. He started rubbing his dick through his pants, the urge was nearly unbearable, he just wanted to feel good.

"Ah~" Bakugou moans. "Why are you teasing me so much." He's breathing so heavily, he's almost unable to form a sentence.

"Because it's hot." Todoroki replies. "Give it to~ me~" Katsuki moans again, and louder this time.
"Give what to you?" He keeps teasing and fingering Katsuki's ass faster. "You~ Your~ ah~" Bakugou can't even form a sentence now.

Finally getting beyond the point where he could hold himself back, Todoroki understands what Bakugou wants. He pulls down his pants and lifts off his shirt. "Suck." Todoroki demanded. "Can't you just-" Katsuki's sentence was cut off as Todoroki pulled him into a hot kiss. "Understand now? If you want me to give you what you want, suck."