In the car

They woke up pretty early in the morning. It was so pretty out in the forest.

They took down the tent and snacked on granola bars and chips, the best breakfast. They hopped in the car and started driving again. They still felt quite uncomfortable around each other but since they had been in such close proximity for the past day they had to deal with it.

__________A few hours later___________

It was hot out and they still hadn't made it far. They were just out of the forest and their car was just like an oven. There wasn't much they could do. By this point Bakugou's phone had died and he didn't have a spare charger. The car was almost out of gas, they were lost, and it was getting bad.

"You know, if you ever get thirsty we have everything we need." Todoroki winks.

"If you're hinting at me sucking your dick, no, I will not." He scoffs.

Todoroki leans down. "But what if I do?" He touches Bakugou's thigh.

"I-Icy Hot w-wh-what do you t-think you're doing!?" Bakugou is slightly aroused even if he'd deny it. (No, It's not supposed to make sense why.)

"What if I sucked it?" Todoroki said seducingly. "It couldn't hurt to have some fun, besides I'm bored." He smirks.

Todoroki lightly touches Bakugou's crotch as he feels it's already hard. Bakugou gasps.

"You can't help but be aroused, can you?" Says Todoroki. "I'm just to hot for you." He laughs at his own comment. "How about I cool you down?" (I can't help but wanna die writing these really cringy almost puns.)

At this point, Bakugou is visibly aroused. He's blushing hard and sweating already. How funny, he gets aroused by the slightest things. I never thought of him to be the submissive type. But oh did he do everything Todoroki wanted him to. He wanted to be controlled... he wanted to be domintated.

Question of the day:
Do you think Bakugou is a top or a bottom?