Chapter 1: The Tomstar break up

After the events of Conquer, Star realised that she couldn't loose Marco again and that her feelings for him were stronger than ever. So she decided to talk to Tom first and after she will talk to Marco.

Star's Pov:

In Star's room:

(Star's thoughts): I can't believe that I had almost lost Marco, and how dumb I was all this time to realise that how important he's to me, and I wouldn't imagine my life without him. He was always there for me and care about me on Earth and now on Mewni, even it was hard for him to see me with Tom and when it was hard for me to see Marco with Jackie. But when Marco left I was in pain noticing that maybe I may had never seen him again, so then I decided to give Tom a chance. But when Marco came back to Mewni again something felt different, it looked like that my feelings came back and I always wanted him to be by my side even I made him my squire. But was stupid make him my squire only to prevent to get hurt again? But it looked like that he took very seriously this job, like when I slept portatling he helped me and when I got stuck on the Magic dimension he saved my life talking through The All Seeing Eye. And after that, he always was there to help me. Until the events of the photo booth, when he confessed that things were different between us, and I just tried to take a friend's pictures. And then the kiss happened. In that moment I didn't realise that Marco was kissing me and immediatly I closed my eyes and I kissed him back without thinking. But when we opened our eyes, we looked at each other confused. And from that day, I wondered if I wanted that, knowing that I am dating Tom. But I'm not sure if Marco felt something when we kissed, but for me was a little strange that I kissed my best friend. But since that day, we never talked about it. But when we found out that Meteora was taking souls from the people of Mewni, he offered to risk his life for me against Meteora meanwhile I would go to find my mom. And when I saw how determinated he was, I looked at him and started to blush in front of him and then I walked away to hide it but Marco saw how upset I was and he offered me a hug, but that hug felt different than the others we shared. It was a hug of protection, it was like he didn't want to let me go and maybe I wanted the same thing. I wanted that hug last forever. But the chef interrupted us and we pretended that it wasn't important and then we looked at each other and blushed.

When Mamfred told me that he was back I got excited thinking that nothing bad happened to him, but when I saw Tom instead of Marco, my face changed and then I saw that Tom was holding a balloon and it turned out that Meteora had taken Marco's soul and he got ballonified, and in that moment I was heartbroken and terrified seeing Marco like that. So I decided to take him to the temple where the High Commission was revived but my mission failed. So I lost hope on reviving Marco. After, I went to the castle to fight Meteora and defeat her to bring Marco back. But my mission failed again. Then, it was when Eclipsa took my wand and she confroted her daughter and saved my life. Then, everyone's soul were turning back and I saw that Marco's body was starting to fall and I run to catch him. And when I saw that Marco wasn't responding I started to feel sad and hearbroken, but when he opened his eyes, immediatly I was happy and started to cry and hugged him so tight, like I didn't want to let him go again. After we broke the hug, we stayed there looking at each other and inches apart from kissing. In that moment, I thought, did I want to kiss him? Did he want the same?

Do I love him? But Tom came to hug us and ruined the moment. So I think I need to talk to Tom.

Tom Pov:

In The Underworld:

I can't believe that I almost lost my best friend and he sacrificed his life for me after he confessed that he kissed Star. That was so cool of him. But why did he kiss Star? Does he have feelings for her? What did Star do when he kissed her? Or maybe he lied to protect Star? Did she feel guilty? Or does she have feelings for him too? But when I saw how happy Star was when Marco got back his soul, she smiled and hugged him. And then I saw the way they were looking at each other and I realised that maybe they have feelings for each other and she didn't look me like she looks at Marco. Maybe I think she sees me as her friend and Marco is something more than a friend to her. I should talk to Marco, to ask him how does he feel about Star and then talk to Star abd tell her how I feel.