Chapter 10: Starco Christmas

Everybody was getting ready for the Christmas Eve Dinner. Especially our favourite couple. They both were sleeping on Star's bed.

Then the shines of the sun are coming through the window, and made him waking up first. But he realised that he has something in his chest and sees that it is Star. And that makes him smile. Of course, he is used to sleep with her, because they feel safe in each other's arms. But it was time to get up and he moved avoiding to wake her up. But accidentally he caused to wake her up.

Marco: Good morning, sleepyhead

Star: Good morning, Marco

They kiss*

Marco: So, what is there for the agenda today. Remember it left hours for Christmas.

Star: Oh, right.-A little sad-

Marco: Ey, what's wrong?

Star: It's just that my mom didn't appear and I would like her to be here spending Christmas with us. But maybe it's a little impossible.

Marco: Hey, don't be sad, don't lose hope. I promise we will find her. I know it's been months she disappeared, but there will be a little chance that she will be a close place on Mewni. Don't worry.

Star: I guess you're right. Come on, my dad us waiting us for breakfast. Go get changed.

Marco: Ok.

Marco leaves Star's room*

After 10 minutes Star and Marco go to the dinning room where River was waiting.

King River: Good morning, kids.

Star Marco: Morning.

King River: Breakfast is ready.

After they finished breakfast, they stand up and go to the garden.

Marco: So, are uou excited for tonight?

Star: Yeah! I can't wait for giving your gift.

Marco: Neither do I.

Marco's phone rings*

On the phone*

Marco: Hello?

Angie: Hi, son

Marco: Hi, mom! What's up?

Angie: I was wondering when will you and Star pick us up to bring the dinner to Mewni.

Marco: Well, it will be in the afternoon. Around 7 o'clock. Of course the dinner will be at 9. So, we will pick you up at that time.

Angie: Okay. So see you later. Love you.

Marco: Love you too, mom.

Hangs up the phone*

Star: So, why did your mom call?

Marco: Oh, she asked me what time we would pick them up to bring the food to Mewni.

Star: Oh, and what hour?