Chapter 3: The New Relationship

After Marco and Star talked about their feelings for each other, the night before, they were gonna start a new relationship, they were girlfriend and boyfriend and that nothing and nobody would never break them apart. They would always be together like before. And also tried to continue finding Moon, because at the moment no one knew where she was. But they wouldn't give up. But for instance, Star would continue being an acting Queen.

Marco Pov:

It was a sunny day in Mewni, and happy day for the new couple.

I can't believe that Star is my new girlfriend. He said. But I am so happy about it, it was time to let the past behind and and start a new beginning. And I promise that I won't never hurt Star again. He thought.

Meanwhile Star woke up with a big smile and happy than ever. Because her dream came true, being with Marco always by her side. But now as his girlfriend. Knowing that Marco loves her as much as she does love him. And nothing and nobody will break them apart.

Star's Pov:

I am so happy to be Marco's girlfriend. After what happened between us, we were finally together. And I know now that he loves me as much I do love him. Now it's time to leave the past behind and start a new beginning for us. Of course I have to still looking for my mom and doing my job as acting queen of Mewni.

At the hall:

Star: Good morning, Marco. She said with a smile

Marco: Good morning, Star. He also smiled.

Star: So are you ready for breakfast?

Marco: Yeah. Let's go! Then he grabbed her hand. At that gesture Star smiled.

Then both headed their way holding hands to the dinning room to have breakfast with King River.

When River saw them holding hands, he seemed surprise, and then asked to the teenagers what was happening with them.

River: Good morning kids!

Star: Good morning, dad

Marco: Good Morning, River.

River: (to Marco and Star): So, can you tell me what's going on here?

Marco and Star looked at each other and blushed. But then Star was who broke the ice.

Star: Well, me and Marco are together now.

River(to Star): Really? How it happened? And when?

Star(to River): Well, it happened after the events of the battle with Meteora. When I found out that she had taken his soul and he got ballonified, I realised how important Marco was to me and I almost lost him. Said in sad tone, remembering how terrible was seeing Marco like that. Then Marco hold her hand to comfort her. So, the day after I talked to Tom and I broke up with him. I was sad at first for breaking Tom's heart but I realised that my feelings for Marco didn't go away. So after, Marco and I decided to talk about how we felt each other and we got the conclusion that we had always loved each other but we were so blind to notice it. And that leaded us until today.

Marco looked and smiled at Star. Star did the same thing.

River(to Marco and Star): I'm so happy for you too. I knew all along that you've had always cared about each other, especially Marco back on Earth. It was a good choice to send you to Earth Star, and then you met an amazing boy that cares and loves you.

At this statement Marco and Star looked at each other smiling.

Marco(to River): Thanks River. I'm really grateful for meeting an amazing girl like Star.

River(to Marco): You're welcome, my boy. Please promise that you will always take care for my daughter.

Marco(to River): I will.

River felt really happy for her daughter for meeting an awsome boy like Marco, Moon would be happy for her too.

Then the couple left the dinning room and headed to their rooms, but Marco stopped and looked at Star.

Marco: Star, would you like to go on a date with me?

Star: Of course. Where are we going?

Marco: Well, we can do a ride on Nachos or go to the beach or have a picnic on the woods.

Star: Hey, I never ride a dragon cycle before, so we could take a ride on her and fly above Mewni and then after we go to have our date. What do you think?

Marco: That's sound a good plan. But can we go to Earth to visit my parents first, I haven't seen them since the baby shower.

Star: Sure. So that we can give them the news.

Marco: Yeah.

Then both got ready to visit Marco's parents. In fact, they had been like her second family for her.

After, Marco opened a portal to Earth and held Star's hand. But when they arrived to his house, they didn't expect to see a baby. It turned out that he had already become a big brother and that Marco Jr was alredy born. He couldn't believe that he missed the born of his little brother, but he was really happy about it. Star seeing him so happy, she smiled so big.

Then, he talked to his parents to tell them the news.

Rafael(to Marco): Marco, why are you holding Star's hand?

Marco(to his dad): Oh that? Well, that's why I came here, to tell you that Star and I are together.

His parents were surprised. But at the same time they were happy for him.

Angie and Rafael(to Marco and Star): I am so happy for you two guys.

Marco(to his parents): Thank you dad and mom, and he hugged them. And they invited also to Star to share the family hug, and happily she joined with them. So that's when Star met Marco's little brother and played with him. And she also was happy to share this new experience with Marco.

After a long day, they left his house, but they saw what time was it, and they didn't do anything that they planned. But an idea came out in Marco.

Marco: I know that the day didn't go as we planned, but maybe we can still have our date here on Earth. We can go to eat tacos at Britta's Tacos and go to the movies later.

Star: Yeah, that's sounds great. Let's go.

Then they both started their first date together.