Chapter 2: The Starco Talk

Meanwhile Star was heading her way to the Castle to talk to Marco. And Marco was trying to find Star. Then Star entered to the Castle, she went directly to Marco's room and nervous to knock the door. But she relaxed and breathe. But when she was about to knock the door, she saw Marco coming to his room. Marco saw her too. They both looked at each other awkwardly and blushed but they needed to talk. But Marco said to Star that maybe it would be better talk to on her room. So, both went to Star's room.

On Star's room:

They both sat on Star's bed in silent, withouth looking at each other, but Marco was who broke the silence.

Marco: So...he said. Are you ready to talk?

Star: Yeah, of course.

Marco: Okay. I need to tell you sonething, Star.

Star: What is it?

Marco: How do you really feel about me?

Star: Well...First I really care about you, Marco. More than a friend. So how do you really feel about me, Marco. Be honest.

Marco: Well...I-I really care about you more than just a friend, Star.

Star: Really?

Marco: Yeah. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise that I had feelings for you. I was so blind to notice.

Star: Then when did you realise that?

Marco: The day of the Soulrise, when I talked to Tad about that Kelly wanted to Tad move out, and he made me realise that I had feelings for you. And when I realised it, it was too late because I saw you and Tom kissing at the beach. In that moment felt like my heart was broken and so I decided not saying anything to you. I was protecting myself. And when we got trapped on the photo booth, I didn't want to tell you anything, because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But then when you asked me what was happening to me, I told you that things were different for me. And then, it was when we kissed to take the perfect photo without thinking, it felt like our hearts and minds agreed in that moment, proving that kiss showed how we felt about each other. First I kissed you, but you kissed me back, it was like we both wanted the same thing.

Star sat in silence, without saying a word.

Marco: Star? Why did you kiss me back? Did that kiss mean something to you?

Star was still quiet. But then she looked at Marco with a smile.

Star: I don't know, maybe because you caught me off guard. And I got confused. I didn't know how to react. But something told me to kiss you. Of course, it meant something to me, but I wish it never happened, because I was avoiding of getting hurt again.

Marco: Really? Hurt? How?

Star: Well, when first you asked me to the dance, I was so happy, but when I found out that Jackie asked to go to the dance, I had to be happy for you, so that's when I decided to go to the cementery. When at your house came Jackie, I got upset and jealous, but after I regreted for not going to the dance with you. Then when I couldn't stop calling you, after calling you many times, I decided to use The All Seeing Eye to spy on you, and I found that you were with Jackie on a date, and that's when I realised my feelings for you when I saw how in love you were with Jackie. And that made feel jealous and angry so that's when the wand shot a green spell on the wheel of Jackie's skateboard and made you fall. In that moment I decided to sacrifice my happiness for you. Then it was, the Love Sentence's concert, when I saw you kissing Jackie and it made realise my true feelings for you and I felt my heart breaking in pieces and that was when I wanted to leave the concert, but you stopped me and asked me if I was okay, and I told you yes, pretending I wasn't hurt with a forced smile.