Chapter 12: Starco First Valentine

Today is a especial day for our favourite couple, they're gonna celebrate their first Valentine together. But unfortunately, River's gonna be alone because Moon hasn't appeared yet. It has been nine months since her dissapearing. But that problem won't ruin the plan that Marco arranged for Valentine's Day.

Marco's room

Marco's thoughts: Today is gonna be great. I have a surprise for Star. I hope she likes it. Well I better get ready for breakfast. But after I will go to Earth to buy a chocolate and write a letter on a card, where I will say how much means her to me.

*Marco goes straight to the dinning room*

*Marco sees that Star hasn't woken up yet.

Marco: Morning River

River: Morning my boy. And if you are looking for Star I think she is still sleeping.

Marco: Yeah, I figured.

River: So,.what are you gonna do today my boy?

Marco: Well I have a surprise for Star and hope she likes it. Besides, today is Valentine's Day on Earth.

River: What is this festivity?

Marco: It's a day about lovers and also friendship. You give chocolate and give a card.

River: Sounds like fun.

Marco: Yeah. But please don't tell about it to Star.

River: Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

Marco: Thank you. Well if Star asks you where I went, you tell her that I went shopping. But you can't tell her where.

River: Okay.

Marco: Well, if you excuse me I better go to Earth. Bye. And tell Star to get ready for tonight

River: Bye. And sure

*Marco opens a portal to Earth*

On Earth

Marco's thoughts: Well I better go to buy the chocolate and the card for Star.

So that's how Marco spend his day, buying and writting the card. Plus he also makes a visit to her mom.

Marco's house

*Marco rings the bell*

*Marco's mom opens the door*

Angie: Hi, son

Marco: Hi, mom.

Angie: What are you doing here?

Marco: Well, today is Valentine's Day so I went to buy chocolate and a card for Star.

Angie: Oh, that's so sweet. So where are you taking her?

Marco: Well, I will take her to a restaurant and after we will go to the fair. After, I will give her the chocolate and the card.