Chapter 10. : Oh no....

Natalie

**BEEP BEEP BEEP***

I open my eyes slowley and rub my blurry tired eyes.

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

I sit up and slam my alarm clock down and sigh and looked around. And that's when the first thought came to my mind.

Harry. Zayn. Niall. Liam and Louis.

I tugged my blankets off quickly and jump out of my bed running down the hall of the bus and towards Harry's and Zayn's room. I run to the door and open it hoping they would be there. I open the door and gasp.

Harry and Zayn's bunks were both made. It hadn't even been slept in. My eyes grew wide and I closed their door slowly.

Maybe they went out?

I turn across to Louis and Niall's room and take a deep breath. I open the door slowly by turning the handle and open the door hearing it squeak as it opened wider.

I walk in looking around the room.

Empty.

I gasp running down the hall and back to the living room.

"Courtney!" I whisper shout. I ran into the room and slap her shoulder. "Courtney!" I yell.

She groans and sits up with her eyes closed. "What?" she mumbles.

"It's morning and none of the boys are home," I add. Just then Courtney's eyes grew wide.

"Maybe they had a meeting?" Courtney suggested. I looked at the clock and gasped. "at 5:30 am?" I yell. Courtney tugged off her blankets and stood up. "It's been over night and they still aren't here?!" she yells.

My heart was pounding so fast , That I thought my heart was gonna pop out, I was so frightened I thought I was going to let out a scream.

"Did Niall text you?!" I ask. Courtney ran to her couch where she slept and grabbed her phone.

Just as she looks at her phone she gasps and her eyes look watery.

"Courtney?" I ask.

"Did Niall text you this morning?" I ask again. She shakes her head.

"Zero!" she calls. Courtney's eyes watered up more to the time a tear fell. I gasp pulling her into a hug. "Don't worry Courtney every thing will be okay, the main thing we have to do is not panic!" I say gently.

We let go and she sniffles. "Yeah, you're right, they are big boys they can take care of the selfs." Courtney adds. I smile.

"Yeah, maybe they just went out and didn't notify us, they'll be home before you can say, Niall loves Nandos!" I shout.

Courtney sighed.!

"I hope so" she whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xZaynx

I groan opening and closing , my deep heavy tired eyes. I was in a room as I could see. But this room didn't look right.

I open my eyes fully and examine where I am. I gasp and budge my arm. It wouldn't move up. I budge harder and look down .

"What the hell??" I whisper. I was tied up on the floor. I turned next to me. Louis and Harry, Liam and Niall were next to me still asleep in the same position.

"Guys!" I whisper yell. I turn next to me where Harry was leaning his head on my shoulder. I tapped his head.

"Guys get up!" I screamed. The boys groan and they moan getting up slowley.