The Host Club Declares Dissolution

It was the Ouran academy's school fair. They always showcase their leadership skills to prove that they are ready for their family's company. But usually it's just the rich students that end up doing this kind of thing. The soccer team last year just showcased their skills in a game with a professional team that went to the nationals. But this year since I'm not in just one club anymore I have to go back and forth between the host club and the soccer club.
Haruhi was realizing that Ouran does their school fairs differently when Mori, Honey, Hikaru, and Tamaki finally showed up in a horse drawn carriage. How did they manage to get a horse drawn carriage in Ouran. Did they get it shipped from somewhere else? They must of shipped it here since I've never seen one in Japan before.

We ended up riding the carriage as a practice run for the parade. We apparently were going to wear older French style clothing. The carriage also happens to be shipped from France as well. This is going to take a lot out of the club's budget. Tomorrow I won't be able to come since tomorrow is the soccer club's match against another national team.
So, I'll have to be extra charming for today and then show up for my team tomorrow. We were dressed up in the same attire which seemed too fancy for Haruhi. We could buy a small country with the money we have spent for the fair. Tamaki didn't seemed to be too bothered by it until Kyoya said the same thing. He overshot our budget with the horse drawn carriage.

Haruhi was walking away to this red head girl with piercing blue eyes. She looks like someone that could be very wealthy from what she's wearing. I stuck with Kyoya even when Tamaki's father came through the doors. So, that's what his dad looks like he must take after his mother from looks.
But not letting your son call you father is a bit cold. Kyoya got up and wanted me to come along with him to greet the chairman so I went with him. We took him to a couch and sat him down to have a quick conversation. "Kyoya it was nice to meet you could get Haruhi over here so I can meet her. It was lovely to meet you as well Alex remember what we talked about." I nodded my head and smiled. There was no way in hell I was going to call him uncle.

We left to go back to work on all the financial stuff. I helped him out with some of the numbers when all of a sudden I see his father. Kyoya and I stand up in order to greet Kyoya's father. I saw his father's hand raised and I stood in front of Kyoya to get slapped in the face by his father. In the process my earing got knocked out and fell onto the floor. Kyoya went on the floor checking my ear while I picked up my earing. "Is this how my son has been wasting his time? You are an embarrassment to the Otori name." I was putting my earing back in and I could feel Kyoya's rage from standing next to him.
The host club walked up to me to make sure I was fine and I brushed them off. I told them that we should get back to work while I rubbed Kyoya's back to calm him down. It was starting to work as I wanted and we all went back to work. I wasn't surprised and neither was Kyoya we both knew this was bound to happen.

Haruhi asked if it was because of the host club and I didn't say anything but Kyoya said that he wasn't surprised. We ended up walking away from them to entertain our guests. A couple minutes later Tamaki's grandmother came. Me and Honey said the exact same thing. "I hate that woman." Haruhi looked at us and wondered why. She understood once Tamaki's grandmother spoke calling him a filthy child.
She brought the red head from earlier to Tamaki telling him he had to be her personal escort for today and tomorrow. I can't wait until the old hag died then she can leave Tamaki alone for once. I've read about her through Kyoya's notes on everyone at our school. I knew the red head would be trouble sooner or later.

We were talking about Eclaire who has taken Tamaki away from his job. We talked about who she was in our group besides Haruhi. She didn't say anything at all. Is she jealous of Eclaire right now? I changed outfits and went back to talking to the guests to make sure they had a good time. After waiting a couple minutes for Haruhi to change she finally came back out but she didn't look happy.
I wonder what's wrong with her? "So, where's out beloved king right now?" " He's in music room there entertaining lady Eclaire right now. " "Sounds like your jealous of lady Eclaire Haruhi." I nodded my head with Honey and Mori. The twins were spot on about her being jealous. "Like I said I'm not." " Like you said? " Who else asked her if she was jealous? She ended up talking to the red head bitch didn't she? "I just think he's being more irresponsible than usual today. You said it yourself Kyoya senpai that he's impulsive." " Well it may be true that he's impulsive he's obeying the whims of his grandmother. " Haruhi was finally realizing why Tamaki's grandmother was so cruel to him.

As she realized she pitied him for his own hardships. But Kyoya told her that his hardships made him into the person he was today. A compassionate love sick idiot who loves his own family he has made. I ruffled Haruhi's hair trying to get her to lighten up. The doors opened and Tamaki was there with lady Eclaire. Tamaki wasn't smiling like he usually would when he would see us. "I have an announcement to make. Lady Eclaire and I are engaged. Once the fair is over tomorrow the host club will be disbanded, that is all."
As I heard what Tamaki was saying I wanted to run over to him and yell at him. How could he disband the host club? The host club is our home you can't just take that away from us! Kyoya grabbed my wrist in order to stop me from going over to Tamaki. They left while Kyoya let go of me and I stood exactly still. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Haruhi had to be hurting more than the rest of us. I took her home and we went to sleep hoping to stop Tamaki from making the worst decision in his life.