Our Date & Our Acceptance

Today was Friday and I was getting ready for our date but I had no idea what to wear. He didn't tell me what type of clothing to wear so should I go with something casual? Or should I go with something a bit classy? Well, knowing Kyoya and how he was acting he seemed a bit worried about it so maybe I should go a bit formal. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a black button up shirt, and a pair of vans. I did my hair a bit more formal for our date.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket getting a call from Victor. "What's up Victor?" " Kai will have to talk to you on Monday about something that happened on one of his gigs. He's been worried about it for awhile now. " "I could come down now if he's still at the building." " No he just wanted to leave a message is all but that's all so see you Monday. " "Alright see you Monday." I hung up and thought about what happened on Kai's gig.

If Kai thought it was weird that it had to be very weird. I wonder what it could've been? I heard someone knocking my door and I checked the time to see it was three. I opened the door to see Kyoya in a little bit of a formal look. Good thing I decided to wear this outfit. "You look amazing Alex." " You don't look so bad yourself Kyoya! " We went to his car and began driving to a movie theater.
Kyoya picked an avenger movie that came from America. It felt like it was about three hours watching the movie and I was surprised. Two people died and apparently they were the very first members of their team. That kind of sucks though maybe I should watch more of the movie series. It was around six o'clock and Kyoya's driver drove us to his house.

"Kyoya are we having dinner with your family?" " Yes and we're going to be doing some other things as well. " Well I guess I get to enjoy some food with Kyoya's family. I know he has an older sister but I don't think I've met her. Her name was Fuyumi I believe. We entered the house and just in time since his family was entering the dinner room. I saw a young woman who reminded me of Kyoya. I wonder if that's his sister? "Hey you must be Alex Kyoya has spoke highly of you! I'm Fuyumi, Kyoya's older sister!" " Yes I am Alex, it's nice to meet you Fuyumi. "
We then sat down in our seats waiting for our food to be served. "Well, Alex how's your business running? I heard that you finally got it started and have a building to do business in." " My business is actually growing fairly fast since I have over fifty employees already. Also, with me working other jobs as well is helping make the building more professional. I know my way around managing a business thanks to helping manage the host club since it took a lot of work there, sir. "

Akito seemed impressed with me being able to manage my business since he didn't say anything. Yuuichi I have no idea I've hardly seen him before but he smiled at me. "That's very impressive that must have taken a lot of time to start your business." " I started the plans when I was in my first year of middle school and because of it I decided to learn on my own in the library. You have to be very knowledgeable if you want to start your own business. Also, you have to be very dedicated to start it up it takes a lot of time. "
Fuyumi seemed amazed by my work. "What does your company specialize in?" " It specializes in personal security for press conferences, business deals, and anything along those lines, Fuyumi. " "You're truly amazing Alex I'm so glad Kyoya is friends with you." I hate being called a friend to Kyoya but I still smiled because he hasn't come out to his family yet so I have to respect that.

Kyoya grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it then let go to stand. "I have to tell you all something that I've been prolonging for quite some time now. I'm not into women at all not one little bit I'm into men. " He looked at me and grabbed my hand to pull me up to stand with him. "Alex Fujioka is my boyfriend we've been dating for quite some time now and if you can't accept him then I'll leave the household." Is this why he's nervous? I looked at his father's face he still had his poker face in tact.
"Kyoya sit down I'm not against it considering you gave me the company back last year since you didn't want it thanks to him. Besides his company can do us well in the future once it becomes more widely known." Kyoya seemed to be shocked but he sat down with a small smile. I let out a sigh of relief and sat back down. Things weren't as tense as they were and dinner was still lively thanks to Fuyumi. We all finished dinner and Kyoya took me home.

"You know you gave me a heart attack tonight Kyoya! I hope there's no more surprises like that this week. " "No there won't be it'll be a lot more calmer from now on." " It better be since this is our last year and then I'm off to college in America. " "You're studying in America as well Alex?" " Yeah I've gotten multiple scholarships but the schools in America seem interesting. " "They do but I did have a good time tonight. I hope you did as well." " I did but tomorrow we have to help Tamaki with his date with Haruhi. " Kyoya groaned while Alex laughed about it. Alex and Kyoya kissed each other then Kyoya left while Alex went inside to go to sleep.

The next day the host club was watching Tamaki and Haruhi on their date. Knowing Tamaki he might've screwed this date up to be far too high class annoying. Just as we had expected he did but thanks to us saving his ass their date was better for a little while. But I was hoping we wouldn't have to see the Zuka club today I truly hate them. They tried to take Haruhi away but we distracted them but we all realized that we wouldn't be able to hide her gender forever.
They were gone and we were hot on their trail but doves came out of no where. Somehow Takashi got the doves to stop attacking us everywhere. The two lovebirds managed to get away from the Zuka club and we had no idea where they went. So, we all went home besides me I went to the company to work on it more. But I got home and Haruhi told she was going to go to Boston abroad for a year. I already had a feeling but I was fine with it. After all I got the same offer as well but I wasn't thinking about it until now. I think I'll go as well it sounds like fun.

I went to the company on Monday since Kai saw something weird. I walked in and looked for Kai he was in the training room. "Hey Kai so what happened exactly?" " I saw this guy  he's wanted for kidnapping and sexual assault. Along with underground fighting and his name is Jackson. He seemed suspicious so I followed him and he was outside your home stalking you. " "Where did you last see him? I have to report him to the police they've been looking for him forever now!" " He went inside this really poor looking house this is the address. " He handed me the address and I called the police to let them know.
I got a call hours later letting me know that they caught him and they weren't letting him escape again. After all this time he's finally been caught I'm so glad. I can finally let go of the pain he's inflicted onto me after all these years. I told Kyoya about it and he hugged me out of pure joy we were very happy about it. We could finally accept ourselves and be happier now!