Tamaki's Illness

I finally managed to get over my fever throughout the weekend and I think I got Tamaki sick. He wasn't in our class today that's for sure. I asked Kyoya about it and he told me that he did get sick which means I got him sick or he got himself sick. I'm hoping it's the second option that's for sure. But it was a lot more peaceful until the host club finally got together.
Everyone was freaking out about Tamaki being sick including the whole entire student body. As everyone was freaking out I was just playing a game on my phone again. I lost against the boss which was stupid because the boss is 10 levels below me. I swear it's rigged. Kyoya grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it in his pocket.

"Hey I was in the middle of the boss fight!" " You need to pay attention to what's going on around you we're going to Tamaki's after school. " "Fine." I didn't have my phone throughout the school day which made me actually pay attention to the lessons. I'm getting Kyoya back for taking my phone I need it to free myself from the boredom.
School finally ended and we rode in Kyoya's limo to Tamaki's house. After seeing it I can definitely say that it is not a house. More like a mansion. "Holy shit this place is huge!" Haruhi whacked me in the head over ten times which left a bump on my head.

His caretaker lady showed us to where Tamaki was at. He was in the middle of getting changed and he looked so stressed out. I started laughing at what he was going through. The weird thing is that he let the twins change him without struggling and I'll say this he definitely has some nice abs.
Kyoya covered my eyes to prevent me from seeing anymore. "Oh yeah by the way Haruhi is here as well." As I heard that I heard the doors open. " Oh I'm sorry I'll be out here when you're done. "
I think Tamaki died from the embarrassment of Haruhi almost seeing him naked. All I got to see were his abs thanks to Kyoya but he gets to see more than I do.

We ended up going through his stuff which was kind of interesting. He had a commoners snack volume that he would write on how it tasted and everything like that. He was also collecting mini action figures that Haruhi had collected at one point.
She was surprised by some reissue edition action figure. I have no clue about it whatsoever but Tamaki decided to give her a whole box full. Then he ran from her with his face red like a cherry. He actually admitted that he was a pervert and went to his bed. But he dropped something which Haruhi picked up but Tamaki took it back as fast as he could.

Then the old lady came back saying something about tea in the sitting room. We went to the sitting room and Haruhi was asking about his dad visiting him. Apparently he was on some business trip. She asked about his grandmother but he wouldn't come to him even if he was dying which is kind of sad. I would always spoil Haruhi whenever she got sick along with dad.
Someone asked about the picture Haruhi picked up and she mentioned that Michelle might have looked like his mother but he was the spitting image of his mother. That's kind of nice in a way he had a picture of his mom by his side. He must miss his mom a lot not being able to see her for two years.

Haruhi had to go back and grab the toys Tamaki gave to her so we waited for her. After a couple minutes she finally came back a bit flustered. I don't think she even realized she's flustered either. I wonder what could have happened in order for that to happen? We all went home and went to school the following Monday. The twins decided to go to the basement to see the black magic club to see if it was real.
Turns out it was very real and they ran away in fear of the club. I waved at the club to make sure that we weren't all rude to them. Besides Nekozowa seems pretty cool he loves his little sister so I can relate. He waved back with Belzenef and I walked away from the club back to the idiots.

We began hosting to our guests and somehow they began to get into fortune telling. Which is kind of weird to me but Tamaki is getting into it. I guess after the cold he's back into being very extra for the guests. It's very annoying to see him like this but Nekozowa came since he heard about him liking fortune telling. Apparently Honey has a curse placed on him by a black magic princess.
Honey captured her soul so she says. I think she just had a crush on him. She wants to capture his soul in return which is kind of confusing. As we watched her in 1-D she was kind of neutral about a lot of things. Nekozowa was showing us what she was going to do and it seemed like elementary girls did this type of thing.

So, she's not trying to give him a curse. She's trying to get Honey to fall for her is pretty much it. She tried so many times but she failed at it until she asked for his bunny usa-chan. Mori took the bunny back from her and gave it back to Honey.
They finally talked to each other instead of just running away and they became friends. They would make a good couple like the twins thought they would. She visited the club every once in awhile and they enjoyed their time together so it seemed. Tamaki went to the black magic club to see why Haruhi was acting so cold towards him. I would like to know as well since she won't tell me.