Elizabeth's Family

The Following week.

Meliodas' P.O.V

When I got to class I noticed Elizabeth wasn't here. Which was odd. She didn't say anything about not coming to the sin or I. As we went to change I asked ban and king if they had seen Elizabeth.

They said they hadn't seen her all morning. I got a little worried, so during training, I asked Aqua about it.

She didn't know anything, so I decided to head over to her place after school.

After the same boring classes, the sins headed home. Aqua and I decided to head to Elizabeth's place. Once we got there I ringed the door bell.

About a minute later someone open the door. She had long semi-wavy indigo hair, hazel eyes and wearing...

 She had long semi-wavy indigo hair, hazel eyes and wearing

She told us to come in and have a seat. We both came inside and sat down.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, my name is Margaret." She said.

"Hi Margaret, how have you been." Aqua said.

"Oh you know holding down the house and taking care of my sisters. But anyway who's your friend, and why are you here if you dont mind me asking." Margaret said, while sitting across from us.

"This is Meliodas, he's a friend of Elizabeth and I. And we are here because we haven't seen Elizabeth at school today." Aqua said answering both of Margaret's questions.

"Sorry to worry you both but Elizabeth won't going to school for the rest of the week." She replied.

"Why isn't she going to school for the rest of the week?" I asked her.

"You two know that Elizabeth is a goddess correct." Aqua and I simply nodded our heads. "Elizabeth in other words is going through mating season."

We both looked at her, that's when I heard my demon side talk.

"Oh this peeks some interest to us, dont you think."

What do you want.

"Oh you know what I want, or should I say we."

We've only known her for like a week.

"So we both want that goddess to be ours."

But you do know that's impossible. Its unheard of a demon and a goddess to fall in love. Let alone mate.

"Well this isn't the dark ages anymore."

Hey Meliodas you okay, you were mumbling to yourself.

Yeah I'm fine nothing to worry about.

After talking with Margaret it was getting dark. I decided to walk Aqua home and then head home myself.