FINDING ERROR

~BLUEBERRY'S POV.~
"OK! guys! Here's the plan to find Error!" I said and put a Big paper in the floor, we all sit in the floor. After are Plan is done.
Nightmare and Cross went to the bad guys house,how did they know where? Well... Ink tell them where heh! I was with them and as the others too!

~NIGHTMARE'S POV.~
Ok so all the six of us went to the 'BAD SANSES' house? That's what Ink called it lel. Anyways so we me and Cross went inside well.. The others are hiding in the brush and the dark trees.
"BOSS! There you are!" Killer said with a happy face. This house is big then the meme squad house...."Nighty I'm sacred" Cross whisper to me. "I know"I whisper to Cross too. "Hey Nightmare! We Find Error! At 1st he scream but then i cover his mouth so that the star sanses won't get him. Then when we came back home he got sacred just like Cross face,hahahaha!" Killer said and in the end he laugh and Cross got embarrass. Killer continue talking."Then later when Dust talked to Error, Error was like 'Hey! WTH your! Doing DUST! I'M NOT A BABY!' I laugh so hard that Dust talked to Error like a mother! Hahahaha! I'm now proud that his back! BUT! Mostly that I'm happy...That your here with us Boss.."Killer ended his story...Plus! He Blush....."uhhhh...D-do you like me?" I ask..And I blush. I can see that Dream,Blue and Ink are in the way were Error was. "Nightmare! Are u even listen what I'm even saying?!"He(killer) said. "Ummm....Sorry...What are you saying?" I said with an adorable face. Killer face were i was looking. "Hmmm...Nightmare...are you hiding something?" Killer said. I was sweating and my heart beat every fast. "Please be faster....I can't hold any longer.. Killer already knows what I'm doing...." I said in my mind. "Hmm..... DUST! HORROR! ERROR! Just look around the house....Because Nightmare is hiding something... CROSS! EVEN YOU!" Killer said... Command them. I was speechless. "So anyways....Tell me.." killer said and when he look back. I was gone...because i Run outside.

~CROSS'S POV~
After when Killer command The 4 of us to look around. I run and follow Error and then Nightmare Run and go to me. "Ok! So now where is Error" Nightmare said. I pointed at where Error is going. "ERROR!"I shouted at Error. Error turn around. "What is it Boss! I know your hiding somewhere!" Error shouted. "Nighty his in mad mood.." Cross said and go backward. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? its my normal mood?"Error said. "Ok.." me and Nightmare said and look each other. Ink jump to Error. "ACK!"Error said. Dream then jump to Error. Error fell down to the ground. "Now lets get out in here! Nightmare!" Blue said. And i hold them with my tentacles and we teleport away. Killer and the others saw us.

~BLUE'S POV~
YES! WE DID IT! "OMG! WE SAVE ERROR!"I said with tears Joy, "owww... What the heck"Error said with a pain but his look every fine,Then he looked up and he got shock,so he hug his keen. "H-hey you don't need to be afraid...We won't hurt you,your boss is even here!"Ink said and show Error that Nightmare is here."BOSS! D-did you join...Them?..." Error said calmly to Nightmare. "Umm... No of course!...But...I join them because we to help together! My Brother is Friendly as you can see him!" Nightmare said and Error face to Dream,Dream wave with a smile. "Huh....ok.." Error said. "Ok! As you said Nightmare! They will help us...So i will tell you when you get the five by your tentacles and the six of us teleport. You were facing to Blue,Dream,Ink and me...I saw killer that you were helping with the star sanses..." Error said and right way! Dream talked "AGAIN WITH THAT STAR SANSES WORD! Like! What is with the 'BAD' and A! 'STAR' Sanses!?" Dream complain. "Ummm..." Ink said. All of us expect Dream were quite. "Wait! Your saying that Killer saw Nightmare teleporting us!? To Xtale!? And The Others of Killer's team will be here!?" I said. "No...Nightmare's Team....Nightmare...Me....Horror.....Dust....Killer....and Cross...Are the Bad sanses that Destroy Any AUs....Then....The Star Sanses....Dream...Blue...and Ink will protect those! AUs before Nightmare's team will Destroy them....Got it?" Error EXPLAIN! EVERYTHING! "...So..That's means..."I said and got shock. "THERE ARE COMING!" I shouted. And Everyone turned around.....

"Hello...There Nightmare..
Hehehe..."