CREAM'S 1ST DATE?

~DREAM'S POV.~
Huh? When i look back its Cross "YOU!" I shouted at Cross that He HATED me! And i know
why he wears that cause...*sniff* he was on a Date with Nightmare! *sniff* I was crying... "D-Dream? Are you ok?"Cross asked me....why is he worried about me!? And....i was worried about him.."No...But Are you ok?" I asked him. "Oh well...Yes....and what's wrong because you said no..." Cross said that his trying to stand...Up? I hold his hands and stand up...I hold two hands on him...... "Dream?" Cross said and he has an 'handsome face'? And then i hold his pants,I was in front of him and now i hold one hand on his hand and he his other hand down. On by the way his already sit and i put my other hand on his cheek...now he has a 'Cute face' and he blush.....even me...

We sit downAnd we look at the fireworksI looked at Cross that is upset "What's the matter? Cross" I ask him

We sit down
And we look at the fireworks
I looked at Cross that is upset
"What's the matter? Cross" I ask him.He was speechless. "Oh don't teeeellllll! Me you were sad because Nightmare leaves you? Huh" I ask him again like an sassy woman. "N-no...Its just I'm....I'm sorry Dream"He said as he looked away. "....'Sorry' of what?" I said but in a normal acting of mine. "I leave u behind with Ink,Blue and Error...I'm sorry that I join with Killer's group"Cross said....He explain so many about his sorry that he made an Sin?....He Cry... wowie... "*Sob* I-i'm S-s-sorry *sob*" Cross is still talking and his words are shaking....now I didn't mind him....For many Mins....His Keep on talking and saying sorry and he won't stop even Crying....!!!!..I turn around...He hug my right Arm...
"*sob* D-Dream...*shivering* *words are shaking* Dream...pls..will *sob* will yo-" I cut Cross words..."Are you saying that I will forgive you? Huh" I said and stand up....He looked at me...."D-Dream...Pls..D-Don-Don't L-le *sob* leave *sob* *sinff* *shivering and words are still shaking* Me...*sob*" Cross said..He is begging me to stay with him..."Bye...Cross" I said and get his Wheelchair and walk away...

-MANY HOURS LATER-
~DREAM'S POV.~

I was just in the tree all the time.....Not that really far....I saw him doing... 'Sitting-down sleeping? ' I giggles little bit....
I walk and move his wheelchair in the forest...But! Not that really Far. Then I ran to Cross and go to the back of the Chair.
I poke at his shoulder and then he wake up....When he look back he Got sacred then he fall. I go in front of him I laugh while....He Cry? "What's wrong cryingbaby?" I ask him. "MY LEG!!" He shouted at me. I giggles and carry him in a bridal
Style. "W-Where's my wheel - Chair?.."Cross said with a sniff, I walk to his wheel-Chair.....