WATCHING STARS

(Note people! If you think this is a NightCross ship well...Its looks like but this is a Night hang-out with a friend! I'm just telling u ok! Hehe)

~NIGHTMARE'S POV.~
I blush so hard! I mean! Were just...Friends! Right!....right?..I looked at that tall dude....dose he likes...me?..."you ok Nightmare?" Cross ask me. I nod..."Come on dude! Its an  NIGHT HANG-OUT~  "

Cross said with a smirk at his face. "Ok lets just go!" I said and rolled my eyes. Me and Cross Teleported away....

~DREAM'S POV.~
I wake up because of my brother yelling...What is he even yelling at? I open my eye-socket....I look around and i cannot see Nightmare and Cross....where are they...Wtf...

~NIGHTMARE'S POV.~
We teleport at outertale....
We sit down in the cliff ....And we looked at the beautiful Stars in space.... "heh..Its just nice that were in the rock floating hahaha!" Cross laugh. I laugh too...."We forgot that this place is broken! Hahahaha!" I laugh. Until...He was speechless...He had tears in his cheek-bone, "Hey! 14 yrs. Old Kid! Ya ok?" I asked him to make the both of us laugh....Is HE crying!? Ohhhh gossssshhhhh! "Hey kid! Are you even ok!?...Ummmm sorry! To call you 14 yrs old! Even so ur not anymore 14! Right?" I said.I was sweating like HELL!
'!!!!' He...Hug me..."Hey kid...are you ok?" I asked him again. "Yo-you can tell me EVERYTHING!" I said so that i cheer him up!

~TIME SKIPS~

He tell everything about he world...he dosen't know all about that. He dosen't know why Xchara dose
that...or..maybe he.....idk..
Another thing that i know why dose this things...."wait..." Cross said as he stop crying."what is it?" I ask him. "All of us can teleport! Right to each Aus!"Cross said and stand up. "YEAH!" I said happy and jumping up and down. Even Cross jump up and down....

Then..."woah!"Cross scream and he fell down to the rock. "!!!" I gasp and use my one hand. "HOLD MY HAND" I yelled. "I-i CAN'T EACH IT"Cross said. "O-oh no....A-HA!" I got an idea. I tried to use my tentacles and then i use and get Cross. "DON'T WORRY KID! I WILL GET YOU!!!" I said. Then i got him! I let my tentacles put him in the big floating rock....

"Cross?" I said....."Come on Cross.... *sigh*"... i said and sigh.. me and Cross teleport away..and go back on Xtale......

~THE NEXT DAY~

~DREAM POV.~

Everyone is wake up and still...Nightmare and Cross are not coming back...maybe they left us and go back home without his one teammate Error.... "I was wondering that why Nightmare and Cross left us..." Error said and got nervous....again......

"Hey there guys~"

An familiar voice....When we all look back...Its Killer again! "What do you want Killer!" Ink said. "Oh you guys have been wondering why your 'FRIENDS' Nightmare and Cross are not here.... well...I found them in outertale...Ya know hanging out like a freaking date hehehe!" Killer said and laugh. "...'Hanging out!?'....'DATE!?'...what this cannot be..I-i thought Cross likes me..."I said in my mind... "What's with that sad face Dream?" Killer ask me. "Oh! N-N-nonthing..." I said. "Btw(by the way) they finally!! They just join us! Because i heal Cross..."Killer said..."what kind of 'JOIN?' you mean?" I ask him. "Join to my evilness and Nightmare aka your brother Dream! His the boss again...Heh!" Killer said really happy. I got speechless...

Another thing.....

Dose he hate me...and love Nightmare?..

~ON NIGHTTIME~
~CROSS'S POV.~
Ok! Its time for an secret! Date...I hope Dream will forgive me...I looked at my leg....my leg got broke...from space... *sigh...* "you ready for a date!" Nightmare said. "Yea" i said. Nightmare get my red bow and put it in my polo. "You look handsome!" Nightmare said happy. "Yep!" I said and stand up oops i fall. Nightmare got me and carry in a bridal style. I blush "Come on! Kid lets go to my Brother!" Nightmare said as he smirk.

~ LATER~

"Bye! Nightmare"I said and waving goodbye even Nightmare or my boss waving goodbye. He give me my wheelchair. And put me there. He kiss me in the forehead. And teleport away. "..."i was speechless then looked away....I didn't know that Dream was in the surface....sitting down on the branch..I move the wheelchair towards...

~DREAM POV.~
  *sigh*....I went because this place kinda keeps me calm...I looked up in the stars....looks nice...and i didn't went to outertale because its died by Error and Ink fight....So I stay here watching....the stars from Lpstale...this Au is new

(LPSTALE is my Au i just made and LPS means Littlest pet shop....EWWW! Its just my childhood favorite Show and toys lol oof i have so many lps toys in my home)

And this place is world were Animals,humans and monsters live together! And they have a Nice sky when its comes to dark in this Night! All the animals in lpscity are watching and there you are fireworks....How did i know this place even so i live from Dreamswap....well...Ink tell me this place since morning.....

"HELLO there Dreamy~ my sweet honeybuns"

-Hello there ma bootiful people! I'm going to make an Cream (Cross x Dream) ship! On Dreamswap ver. Even so in Dreamswap i love to Ship with Cross is nightmare! But! This is underverse plus Dreamswap so yeah! I need Cream on that! Don't worry! I will made an Ship that is mostly with Nightcross