Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Turtle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Turtle walked out of his cave. He stretched his wings into their fullest of wingspans before lowering them. He walked out of his cave to go and see Winter, wondering where he was he scanned the halls for the, now nicer, icewing but surprisingly couldn't find him.
Turtle walked down the hallway passing many dragons on his way who payed no attention to him. But did he like it that way? His heart told him otherwise. No, I like not being noticed. It's been that way my whole life! But do i want it now? After saving Pyhrria? Do I even want the spotlight? These were questions that continuously ran through Turtle's head. He decided as nowhere else worked he'd look for him in the cafeteria. As that was where most dragons spent their time when they had nothing to do. He walked in to to see Qibli talking to Carnelian, whilst Kinkajou talked to Moon. Turtle decided to ask Qibli as he, Moon, and Winter shared a room since the counselors trusted them.(😉, 😉 I'll leave your minds to this one) He asked Qibli quickly and he replied he hadn't. Then he went to Moon who pointed in the direction of him. He looked at her thoughtfully and thanked her. He walked toward the cave he was in and saw him with a fireball in his talon. Turtle rushed over to see what was going on. Winter must have heard because when he got there he saw the flame was gone. Turtle eyed him suspiciously but didn't question why it was gone. He turned to also see Anemone in there with him. Turtle's curiosity got the better of him and he asked, "If I may, what the hell were you two doing in here?" And just by his mere words Anemone sweat, (Wintermone shippers must be loving this, I would hate to destroy the mood, lol) but Winter backed him up, "We were just practicing for the next swimming class." Winter must have given Turtle's 'oh really?' Look a forced smile because Turtle brought the card pyramid crashing down with this line, "Oh, is that so? Then what does fire have to do with swimming then?" Anemone stood frozen and Winter sat down comprehending the comeback like a buffering YouTube video. Anemone began to slowly walk towards the door when surprisingly Moon burst through ready to beat everyone in that rooms' asses in that moment alone. "I heard arguing" was all she said before Turtle said, "Hold on, why would you come running in a stance ready to kick our a-" was where Turtle was forcefully stopped by Anemone putting his talon over his snout so that he couldn't talk and whispered, "Don't you dare finish that sentence Turtle." which were some words that quickly shut the now frightened seawing up. All of the dragons in that room were staring at one-another. Moon stared at Anemone, whilst he stared at Turtle, whom was looking to Winter, who was looking directly at Moon. It was also in that moment that they all realized Moon was the only female in the room at the time. Which made it look oddly suspicious to Qibli who was watching from halfway across the cafeteria with a, 'I really want to know whats going on in there but not at the same time' expression. 
        Raised eyebrow (???) and all.

        Turtle really wanted to get out of this situation as with every second that passed they'd be continuously drawing attention towards him. But isn't that what he wanted? Suddenly he was brought to a palace where a king was arguing with a queen, she was an attention whore, (No) the king was someone like Turtle, or at least he thought he was. Shy and disliked attention. Turtle had no idea why the king would marry her when he hated attention, although he was friends with Kinkajou, so he guessed that made them even as she loved attention and was always bubbly. He couldn't hear them argue, only watch it. That's when it happened, Turtle passed out in the palace and heard sharp snapping sounds. Turtle's eyes fluttered open to see Winter snapping in both of his ears. Turtle weakly pushed him to signal him to stop and he got it. Winter backed up to reveal all the DoD and JW in the room along with Anemone, Tamarin, Coconut, and for some reason, Peril. After Turtle's bearings returned he felt a sharp pain in his head. Damn it! Not another Migraine! Turtle had been having them every time he had a lot of attention. He rubbed his temples vigorously and only Winter, Moon, Tsunami, and Anemone noticed he was having a terrible headache. Qibli and Kinkajou were no where to be seen. Well having the rest of the JW wasn't to much trouble now was it. Turtle thought sarcastically. He slowly got up and the crowd made a path for him to walk down. He disliked path that he didn't know as to where they led but he decided it would be good to test it by walking through it and seeing where it led. He walked through the separated crowd and saw it led to a hallway. His room maybe? Turtle didn't care at that point, he just wanted to be alone in his room. He walked down thee hall only to find 4 dragons awaiting him. Flame and Daggerfish (my oc night/sea hy.) being the most surprising. He prayed that he wouldn't have to attempt at defending himself But then Winter put a talon on his shoulder. It was also then he saw Winter holstering his pocket knife. Turtle turned to see all 4 other dragons holding blades. Flame being the most cocky, brought a sword. the two beside him holding chef's knives, and another with a more crazed smile than Flame, was holding throwing knives. They seem to know what they're doing. Turtle thought only to be quickly pinned by Daggerfish. The knife being put to his throat in less than a few seconds.
*****************************************************************
Ha! leaving yall on a cliffhanger. Sorry for the long wait but tbh i'm just really lazy and didn't feel like finishing this. Also thank you for almost 100 reads!! I didn't think people would like this that much. Love you all. And i'll see you all later. Peace!

*****************************************************************