My billionaire husband

Prologue

Jemma 's POV

I grew up with Alessandro 's presence in my life being a normal thing. Ever since I could remember he has always been a huge part of my life. He was there when I grew my first set of milk teeth, when I turned one, when I took my first step, my first day at kindergarten.

He has always been there and would be the first person to console me when I fell or scratched a knee. He took care of me more than my parents ever did. He cared about my homework and was always there for me. He read me goodnight stories and tucked me in every night since I could remember.

He was like an honorary brother in my family and his presence in my life just made sense. Alessandro is 15 years my senior and comes from a rich family. Though he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he worked hard and started his own tech company at the age of 13 and made his first billion at the age of 18.

He was always serious with a straight face. Alessandro never showed emotions from a young age even when his parents divorced when he was 10 years old he never cried or talked about it. He was a man of few words and the only time you can tell how he is feeling was when I am around. I made him laugh all the time. He was always happy when he was with me.

I have 2 siblings who are twins, abrother and a sister both 5 years older than me. I was the baby of the family or I was Alessandro 's baby. He provided for me and my family. He gave my father a job when he lost his old job due to retrenchment. The house that I grew up in was paid in full by Alessandro. Everything I owned, Alessandro provided.

The day I turned 13 my father called for a meeting and all my siblings were there as well as my mother. That was the day my whole life changed. I was told that my husband has been chosen for me and when I turn 18 I will be immediately married.

I was shocked and after he told me who my intended was, everything made sense on why he was always there for me as if he owned me. Alessandro is my future hubby....