Chapter 15

Jemma's POV

I started gaining consciousness slowly as I become fully awake. It's probably early judging from the light visible via the massive floor to ceiling windows. I suddenly become aware of two things : the first is that I am completely naked and the second one is I can't move my limbs as I am handcuffed to the bed eagle spread, I mean my private parts are in the open completely exposed.

My heart starts beating fast and I become scared. This is all new, since I have known Alessandro he has never tied me to anything. Yes there was mild spanking here and there but tying and handcuffing is all new stuff: a whole new level. I don't open my eyes and I pretend to still be asleep. I lay there completely still with my eyes closed for a few minutes while my heartbeat is racing wildly in my chest.

I have no idea where Alessandro is and honestly speaking I don't want to know because I am scared shitless right now. My mind is racing with a million scenarios of what he is going to do to me. All the memories of what happened the past weekend come back rushing to me. I pissed him off so bad , I have never seen him so angry , he was livid!!

But then again I apologized yesterday. I bared myself to him completely and humbled myself to him because I was wrong. I also thought he has forgiven me, I guess I was wrong. As I lay there I start becoming self conscious because I am completely naked and exposed and I am curious about knowing where Alessandro was now. I couldn't hear him at all so maybe I was alone and this is my punishment and he has left me like this to teach me a lesson.

So I slowly open my curious eyes making sure I don't move a single muscle. The moment I open my eyes , I find myself looking into the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. Alessandro is seating on a chair right across the bed and all my private parts are in front of him, exposed to him and he is studying me quietly and intensely. He is naked from his waist upwards and I can see his eight pack stomach completely bare, the man is sexy and he knows it.

"Good morning Jemma", he says to me. Oh oh I am in trouble, Alessandro never calls me by my given name it's either he calls me angel, princess or baby but never Jemma. "Goo...gooddddd morning Alessandro", I stutter trying to reply him. My voice sounds hoarse and nervous even to my ears. I am scared because this is uncharted territory and I don't know my husband like this.

He stands up slowly, taking his time and even though I am nervous I still admire this sexy beast of a man thinking how did I become so lucky to get married to a god like Alessandro Tetrazzini. My pussy starts clenching and unclenching as I am turned on. He is dressed in white Calvin Klein underwear and boy does he look good. He approaches the bed and puts a knee on the mattress next to my spread legs.

I can feel myself getting wetter, the man hasn't even touched me but I am already horny. He moves in between my spread legs and puts his hands on my inner thighs close to my wet pussy. He studies my pussy for a full minute without saying anything and after a while he looks up into my eyes, capturing my stare. We stare at each without saying a word. I am scared and turned on at the same time and he knows it.

He moves his finger to my pussy entering me with it while still hiding my gaze. I moan loudly because it feels good and I can't help myself. He starts moving in and out at a leisurely pace and I start shifting my body and my head sideways because it feels heavenly and amazing when he is busy fingering my pussy. He adds another digit inside and puts his thumb on my clit and I nearly came right there.

"Jemma, I have told you so many times that you belong to me. You are my woman, my wife and nobody touches my wife except for me. You let small boys touch what is mine and I don't care how innocent or harmless the touches were" he says to me in a deep whisper. He doesn't move his fingers inside my pussy when he is busy reminding me who I belong to.

"You lied to me after promising me that you will always be honest with me. You can get away with many things baby girl but lying to me and letting yourself be touched by horny teenage boys is not one of them", he says to me.

"I was waiting for you to turn 21 before I introduced you to this but you forced my hand Jemma. I tortured myself imagining you out there. I wanted you next to me, I know you are young but I need you next to me Jemma and you left me to go and spend time with young boys. Am I not good enough for you Jemma, am I too old for you Jemma huh? Answer me!!!!"He shouts...