Chapter 21

Jemma's POV

I wake up to lots of sunshine and light. Then I suddenly recall that we are in my favorite country which is South Africa right in the mother city, Cape Town. I don't remember the flight and the in between details but I do remember being held closely and somebody putting me into bed. I feel well rested and my body is as light as a feather. Preparing for my final exams as well as the wedding is taking its toll on me.

Enough about my hectic busy schedule, we are in Cape Town!!! I immediately hop in the shower with no sign of my hubby and after a few minutes I have dried my hair and already dressed in shorts and flops with a pink bikini set. I go in search of my husband and I finally find him in the living room area with a phone in his ear and a laptop in his lap. This place is amazing, Sandro has rented a private house overlooking the beach.

I go to him and give him an open mouthed kiss. He immediately stops talking , setting aside his laptop to accommodate me on his lap. We are soon kissing passionately work forgotten for the moment. " We are at a vacation, stop working I need to go and explore and see this place.l, therefore you cannot be working." I say to him while still kissing him.

He is dressed in denim shorts with a white tight Tee and looking all kinds of delicious. He puts his hands on my ass and starts kneading softly moving me up and down his hard shaft. " You look gorgeous , I like this pink on you. We are going to the  beach and then we will go to dinner later on" he says to me. I love this plan and it's so rare to just be with him just the two of us, there is always someone hovering nearby.

I get up and take my phone and we heard over to the garage. Soon enough we are at Clifton beachfront. I love the beach and hubby knows this, the problem arises when I take off my shorty shorts and I am only left in my pink bikini set. Alessandro looses it completely because of the stares and whistles I am getting. He hates it when other males look at me, but I always reassure him that it means nothing to me.

I was not prepared for what happened next, the only warning I got was the sound of something clicking together and when I look down, Alessandro has handcuffed me to him. "Alessandro, how am I going to swim with these ( pointing to the handcuffs) on? Uncuff me now Mr!" I threaten him. He just shrugs nonchalantly, unbothered and unconcerned. "Make a plan, but these stay on for the rest of the trip", he says.

Guys, my husband is extra...honestly! I have no words right now as I am shocked. I just look at him with one hand on my waist and another still handcuffed. On the bright side, he didn't make us leave. So I am going to enjoy myself with the handcuffs on and I am going to swim and swim until he gets irritated. I heard to the beach with Alessandro behind me following reluctantly. When he slacks I pull him and I must say, I am beginning to enjoy myself.

I do everything; swim and take selfies, eat ice cream...the whole sha bang just to piss him off and I succeeded. By the time I was ready to leave he was so livid and I was happy. We go and freshen up with the cuffs still on. Imagine wearing a dress with one hand and applying makeup with just one hand, but I managed. We go to a fancy restaurant at the V&A Waterfront. This place is beautiful, the people so friendly and welcoming.

We go back to our place after struggling to eat one handed and people staring at us. Alessandro didn't seem to care though, he looked like the goat that swallowed the cream, satisfied. I am silent the whole journey and I can't wait to be uncuffed and sleep. We go straight to our bedroom. He uncuffs us and I remove my make up and drink my contraceptive pill. The pill has a funny smell, it doesn't taste the same, it looks the same but the taste and smell is different. It must be because we are in a different country, everything is different.

Alessandro comes behind me, we are standing in front of the mirror with his hand on my hip. He kisses my nape and a shiver runs all over my body. "Jemma, I want a baby". He says quietly to me. We lock eyes in the mirror and I am suddenly bombarded with images of little baby Alessandro and my heart swells. I don't show Alessandro that I like the thought of having his baby. " My love, we spoke about this and we decided that we will have kids after I finish college".

"It's too far Jemma, I want a baby now" he says to me. "Alessandro I am not ready and you know this just give me 4 more years and I will make it happen" He just stares at me in the mirror and says nothing, after a moment he turns and goes to our bed...