Chapter 7: I'll bet she's beautiful

Author's note:
"Whenever you go. You may read this chapter and say that I never thought that this character was like this. Maybe, you even get the moral of the story. Hope you enjoy reading this."
-@GoodMagicalStories

(Kai Ferrer's Point of view.)

I sat on the table of a restaurant. Here many people sing in Karaoke bar while waiting for their food. Jalina went to the stage and started singing with a very sad look on his face. I found out that my foster brother is engaged with his new girlfriend no one knew about his girlfriend. Gale revealed it was since Jalina and him broke up. That might have upset Jalina...She started singing. Eyes looking sad. She really loves the songs Taylor Swift makes.

"Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see.
What I want and I need.
And everything that we should be.
I'll bet she's beautiful.
That girl he talks about.
And she's got everything.
That I have to live without.
Drew talks to me.
I laugh 'cause it's damn funny.
But I can't even see.
Anyone when he's with me.
Lyrics continue below.

He says he's so in love.
He's finally got it right.
I wonder if he knows.
He's all I think about at night.
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing.
Don't know why I do.
Drew walks by me.
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly.
The kind of flawless I wish I could be.
She better hold him tight,
Give him all her love.
Look in those beautiful eyes,
And know she's lucky 'cause,
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing.
Don't know why I do."
A singer she is, her voice was cold and the song very beautifully delivered just like the beauty of her voice. I thought looking at Jalina singing. She was so beautiful wearing a purple shirt and fuchsia skirt.
"Kai, do you like Jalina? You seem to drool while she sings." Jade told me. She never fails to know the truth of who likes who. Well I have a crush on Jalina and Jade but I never told both of them. I like Jalina more than Jade. "No I'm not drooling." I wasn't able to answer her question since I started to see Jalina going in front of me. She was walking towards our table. Jalina and Tristan, boy they get along with each other like in a relationship! As in a Boyfriend and girlfriend kind of relationship. That made me jealous. I feel like the song she sang but in a Boy version of singing it. So I drive home alone

"As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight
'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see"

I smiled and she stopped singing. The song was very meaningful about its own feelings. "I love Jalina so much as my friend Kai," Jade continued to sip her drink. "Yes I know you do and I know you are so protective of her." She nodded after I told her. "That's who If you try to court her, when she is yours, never ever break her heart my friend." I receiver a text message from someone. "I think that's Veronica! She have been looking for you for 3 days." Oh my, Veronica? She's my ex girlfriend, my 1st girlfriend rather, she is my first kiss, but I think we had premarital sex before. She is the first one to have my virginity as a man. One day she told me she was pregnant. But then she told me to marry her or else she would abort the baby. I agreed to be her husband. The problem was her parents make her drink something, a poison for our child. Our baby died. I broke up with her while I cried. Then everything began to change. Jalina made me fall in love again. Now Veronica and I never talked for a long time. Jalina then went close to our table. "Hey Kai, do you want to sing with me?" She smiled. Should I answer Veronica or sing with Jalina? I can talk to Veronica on the phone later. Jalina is more important to me."Sure, I would love to." I stand up, she then grabs my hand and holds it. Does she have a crush on me? Why did she ask me to sing with her?

I walked to the stage with her. She lets go of my hand. We sang Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift together. It was my wildest dreams to be asked by her. I wanted to be hers, hers forever. Jalina started to sing, her voice was so beautiful, it made me happy.

"He said, "Let's get out of this town Drive out of the city

Away from the crowds"I thought heaven can't help me nowNothing lasts forever."But this is gonna take me downHe's so tall, and handsome as hellHe's so bad but he does it so wellI can see the end as it begins, my one condition is...."

She then stops so that I can start. She looked at me which was her cue, for me to sing.

  "Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babeRed lips and rosy cheeksSay you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams (ah ah)Wildest dreams (ah ah)"

I then waited for her to continue singing. Many people were clapping their hands. Everyone loves our voices in this duet. Tristan came, he was disappointed. He may not be the boyfriend of Jalina. But he acts like one, what a jerk! I noticed some pretty girls in the corner of the room. They were chatting about Jalina. They seem to have an agenda about her. It seemed very mysterious!

"I said no one has to know what we do
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
But my last request is..."

Jalina stopped she knew something was wrong about Tristan's face. I noticed something disfigured on his face, Blood started to drip across his face. He was badly wounded, he got bruises and many scars on his face. What happened? Then the beautiful girls disappeared, They where like ghost who disappeared after not looking at them. Who are they? They looked like the girls at school. What is their plan. Why Tristan got into fight?