three.

VIOLET GREY had ulterior motives. Even though Carson was the only one aware of her plan, she had to keep her true motives as discreet as possible. All he needed to know was that she was doing this for the greater good and to end hierarchy at Riverside. Personal reasons we're solely for her knowledge only, even if it meant leaving the person she trusts the most out of the equation.

     The bell rang marking the end of fourth period, allowing Violet to head over to the courtyard. Among several circular marble tables, the one in the middle where six people were seated was the only one of importance.

     Violet walked over to the table, earning several looks and whispers her way as the people around her realized where she was headed.

     The six seemed to have realized someone was coming their way as they all turned to look at Violet, Nadine making direct eye contact with her.

     "Nadine, my notes?" Violet asked, the table staring at her blatantly.

     Nadine tossed her dark, straight hair over her shoulder as she turned around to fully face Violet. She brought her purse to her knees and rifled through her black Maison Margiela tote before pulling out Violet's notes.

     "Thank you for letting me borrow them, they're not as detailed as mine were but I guess it'll have to do," Nadine said giving her a fake smile.

     Violet ignored the snide remark and returned the fake smile, "Of course, I'll let you exclusives back to your little conversation."

     Pleased with herself, she turned around and started walking back to the entrance back into the building before she felt someone yank at her wrist.

     She turned around to see Nadine holding on to her, her long maroon acrylic nails piercing into her skin. Violet scrunched her nose in discomfort and Nadine quickly released her from her hold.

     "It's the elite, not the exclusives. And are you available at lunch today? I think there's an extra seat at the table." Nadine corrected her before proposing her a seat that many would fawn over.

     "Sorry, I already have reservations at Cafe Boulud with Carson," Violet replied, "maybe next time?"

     Nadine's smile wavered a little before she flashed her pearly whites, "I'm sure Cafe Boulud can handle a canceled reservation. See you at lunch!"

     The intelligent girl sauntered back to the table where her friends were watching their conversation out of earshot.

     Violet had let Nadine have the last word, but it was all part of her plan. She had to make Nadine think she had won... for now. Nadine now thought Violet would succumb to the power of the elite and show up at lunch, and that's exactly what she planned to do. Nadine will get comfortable, as will the rest of them, and when they do, Violet will sit back and laugh as she watches their pretty faces fall.

---

     The bell was three minutes from marking the end of Riverside's fifth period and the beginning of their lunch period, where students could go off-campus if they wished. Violet had already called and canceled her reservation but she had yet to tell Carson about their change of plans.

goth freak:

sorry, got to take a raincheck on lunch

ill make it up to u

car crash:

don't worry