CHAPTER FIVE

She was stunned by his revelation and more so by the thought that he was kissing her. The kiss was nothing but hungry and punishing. But she couldn't care about the way he was kissing her. She dreamed about this perhaps too many times already and it's happening right now!

Her knees began to feel like they were jellies and if not for those strong arms wrapped around her, she might find herself on the ground. And she'd rather die than stop him from what he's doing.

Pero hindi rin nagtagal ay nag-iba ang paraan ng paghalik nito sa kanya nang mapansin nitong hindi siya tumututol. His kisses were still hungry but no longer punishing. His tongue was coaxing her to respond and it didn't take long for whatever defense she might have to fall down. She welcomed his kisses as if they were rainwater for her thirsty mouth. She didn't know to kiss him back but she just followed how his mouth does wonders to hers.

She heard him moan when he felt she was responding to him, writhing under him as his hands began to explore her body. She moaned as his hands began to knead her breasts and she couldn't even remember when her clothes were peeled off. She couldn't think straight now. The logic seemed to fly with the wind the moment he took one hardened nipple into his mouth and suck it deliciously.

" Please tell me you want me too, Anna. Right here, right now," his voice was hoarse as he stopped sucking her nipple and now raining gentle kisses on her face. His breathing was heavy and hot and she couldn't think of anything she wanted more than him at this very moment.

" I'm yours, Marco," she whispered back to him as her hands also started their own explorations on his body. Let tomorrow worry for itself.

She's not really sure if she's doing right and if she's pleasing him but when he started to moan every time her hands would touch different parts of his body, he was giving her the idea that she was doing it right and it delighted her.

Pakiramdam ni Anna ay nakakapaso na ang dating malamig na panghapong hangin na nakapalibot sa kanila. She was so hot and Marco was making it even hotter with his mouth and hands doing new and erotic things to her body. She writhed, moaned, and sighed with everything he did to her. The next thing she knew, she was already lying on the ground with Marco's clothes underneath. It was starting to get dark and the full moon was now shining on the distant horizon. He was on top of her, preparing her body for more pleasure she didn't know existed.

" Look at me, Anna. I want you to remember this moment. I want you to remember that I made love to you under the moonlight," Marco lovingly commanded as his hand found her wanting flesh and masterfully stroked it enough to make her moan louder.

" Look at me," he demanded again. She forced herself to open her eyes and met his eyes which were filled with passion. She could still feel him stroking her and she felt like bursting inside, failing to notice how she firmly buried her nails in his shoulders.

" Now you're ready for me," and without a warning, he slowly entered her, kissing her as if to ease the pain and still stroking her. She closed her eyes as her body tried to accommodate him. He was big and strong and all she could do now was to take all the pleasure that this man was giving to her.

Nang iparada ni Marco ang sasakyan sa harapan ng mansyon ay saka pa nito binasag ang katahimikang kanina pa bumabalot sa kanila. After what happened to them, agad na nagbihis si Anna, hoping against hope na hindi siya iiyak sa nangyari.

Nagpadala siya sa damdamin lalo na nang sabihin ni Marco na gusto siya nito. Pero matapos ang nangyari sa kanila, when lust subsided and reality set in, she hurriedly pick up her clothes and got dressed. No, she doesn't want Marco to tell her sweet lies and any other things to compensate what she just gave to him, her body and heart. She wanted to remember tonight as beautiful as it was without tainting it with any more lie from him.