Part 1

Clary POV

"Clary! Wake up," I heard someone say on the other side of my door. "What," I growled getting up and opening the door. It was Isabel. "You better have a good excuse for waking me up at one in the morning." "It's Jace. I just heard some noises coming from his bedroom....both male and female," Izzy responded. I ran to Jace's room and slammed the door open. He was in bed with another girl. "We are over!" Then I ran out and ran to the training room. Tears of mine started to fall and then I saw Alec. He ran to me. "Flame? What's wrong?" "Jace." "What about Jace?" "I found Jace cheating on me," I said in between hiccups and sobs. "What?" "Yeah. He didn't love me after all." "Well Magnus never loved me either." "What do you mean?" "I went to surprise him at ten o'clock Yesterday morning and saw him with another male. I have been in here ever since." I looked at him. Alec Lightwood actually seemed on the verge of tears. I got a plan in my head and stopped crying. But then Alec said, "You know that meeting in Idris in a week?" I nodded. "Let's spend a lot of time together and do the standard mundane thing where you and I reveal a 'relationship' at the meeting. But we just have to act like it until then. No ruining the 'surprise.' Will you do it with me?" Alec asked. I nodded. "Does that mean we kiss, hug, hold hands and go on dates," I asked him. Alec nodded. "Alright, I will do it. But I thought you were gay." "No. I am bi. Lately more into women then men. But I was still in love with Magnus either way." "Oh, okay." "Want to spar?" "Sure Alec. Hand to hand?" "Why?" "Because you and I have never touched in any way so I need to get used to you touching me." He nodded and we got into our positions. "Get ready," I said. "Get set," Alec added. "GO," we both said at the same time.

Sorry it was so short. I'm trying to work on the sizes of my chapters in all my books.