Chapter 2

So Alec and I started to fight. Our bodies were sliding over one another's and for some reason it felt good. Then I crouched down and I swept my legs out making Alec fall. Then I pinned him. "So how did I do," I asked. "You did great," he said struggling to get up. Eventually he started to relax. Then I slightly eased my grip and soon I found myself with my back on the ground and Alec above me. "Did I say I give up?" "No." "So then don't slacken your hold." I smiled. Then I heard a cough. Alec and I turned our heads and saw Isabel. "Clary? Can I help you pack?" "Sure Iz." So Alec got up and then helped me up. I gave him a genuine hug. "Thank you," I whispered. Then I kissed his cheek. I pulled back and followed Isabel to my room. She pulled out a suitcase as I pulled out some clothes. I packed a lot of blue things seeing as blue is Alec's favorite color. "Are you with my brother," Isabel asked. I shrugged not wanting to ruin the surprise. Then Jace burst into my room. "Clary, I am so so sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. Stay with me." I am usually a forgiving person so I think Jace expected me to say yes. "I can't Jace. You hurt me and I don't love you. I am with someone else as of right now." Jace gave me an angry look and left. Then Alec came in. "Isabel guessed," I told him. "So I was right," Isabel squealed, "The two most deadly and best shadowhunters alive are together...ohhh how much trouble are you two going to cause?" "Please don't Iz. No one can know," Alec said. Then he left. As the week passed Alec and I spent time together and became more comfortable with each other. Soon Maryese, Robert, Max, Isabel, Magnus, Jace, Alec and I met in the training room. Magnus made a portal and we all walked through. I saw the beautiful city of Alicante. Jia greeted us. "Welcome to Alicante, Idris. The city of glass. Now please follow me to your rooms." So we all followed Jia to our rooms. I was rooming with Izzy, Jace and Alec were together, Magnus and Max, and Maryese and Robert were paired together. "The meeting is in ten minutes," Jia said. I looked at Alec who tilted his head to the side letting me know to follow him. So I did. We arrived in the hallway. "You need to kiss me when they come out." I nodded. "This is going to be a first," I mumbled. "You have never kissed anyone before," Alec asked. I shook my head. A smile flashed across his face but was soon gone. We heard everyone's voices coming closer to us. Alec put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "Ready," I whispered. "Ready." So I leaned up while Alec leaned down.