1. First day as Mrs.Kohli

--------------------------
Virat's Residence,
Delhi
--------------------------

After all the loud noises of media and constant blocking of our car, we somehow managed to reach the entrance door.

A huge mansion with a heavily decorated door and a group of people waiting left me awestruck.

All the events that happened few hours ago played in my mind. "I shut my mind saying calm down Eri just imagine you would be getting two crores of Indian currency for just six freaking months. Just put up with the show".

Virat's mother applied a red dot on my forehead. Maybe I looked quite confused. She gave me an assuring smile and said "Beta! You don't have to worry about following our traditions. You would never be compelled".

She has accepted the fact that I am a Christian for the sake of her son's happiness and I feel guilty for play acting.

She looks like a lovely woman with a charming smile and a round face. My mother has always been a brutally honest person who looked at people with a "never dare to mess up with me" death glare.

Honestly, I don't blame her. I was three year old kid when I along with my mother literally saw my dad bump into a high voltage electric pole and get electrocuted as he was drunk.

I was lost in the thoughts of my mother when Virat's mom held my cheeks and asked "Why are you lost in your dream land while cheeku is right beside you?"

I am not used to the sweet talking and maybe I was missing my mother so I just hugged her. I was surprised that I could get emotional.

Virat pulled me out from his mom's embrace and said "Don't you dare snatch my mom! She's only mine" raising his eye brow.

Damn! This guy! He is behaving as if we have been dating for past five years. I said to myself "Eri! Girl you got to get your acting game up! You can't let this 'Mr.I am so famous cricketer' let you down in any way".

On an other note his eyebrow game is on point. His jawline gets crisper while he does that.

I should stop staring him and concentrate on work in progress.

"Mom! Is mine now! Try your luck Cheeekkkuu" I retorted in a mocking tone trying to make him feel like a kid.

Mom just smiled and did some sort of hand gesture and said " I hope you both are protected from evil eye".

Indian weddings include a lot of bright colors. I was looking at a bright golden heart etched on the wall.

There was a photo booth which had all sorts of props ranging from fancy photo frames to orange coloured floral wreaths.

I was awestruck looking at them. They spent so much for just welcoming a bride? I mean this guy must be really rich.

My bad I am such a fool, who would offer such huge money for just six months. That reminds me that I haven't read the marriage contract papers before signing them.

Three days ago I got a call from an agency named Lawrence Services. I was looking for financial aid from my college maybe Professor Amanda might have recommended me to them. She was always supportive towards me as a family member. I have too many loans to get a new one from college.

They informed me that they are ready to pay me 419000 Australian dollars. I couldn't be late as my mom is admitted in hospital suffering with pulmonary hypertension.

They had to perform a lung transplantation. I met the agent at a cafe and signed the papers. He asked me if I had a lawyer for myself but I couldn't afford one in these circumstances.